Security Officer - Armed - TX Level 4 Guard card - Hiring event
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/12/2016
END DATE 11/22/2016
Universal Protection Service LP
San Antonio, TX
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Title
SECURITY OFFICER - ARMED - TX LEVEL 4 GUARD CARD - HIRING EVENT
Are you looking for a growing company with great benefits and future opportunities* Allied Universal, North America's leading security services provider, is experiencing tremendous growth. For all full-time positions, we offer medical, dental, vision, flex spending, 401K, an anniversary bonus, and an on-the-spot recognition program. We promote from within our company! You can start with little, to no, security experience and become one of Allied Universal's many success stories.
Allied Universal is currently seeking sharp and disciplined ARMED officers with military-professional bearing to Join our Corporate security team. Military, TCLOE, Security experience preferred. Excellent customer service skills are a must and Level 4 licensed officers are also encouraged to apply for occasional Level 4 posts at higher wage.
We are interviewing NOW! Fill out your on-line application and call our office immediately to schedule an interview appointment.
* PAID TRAINING for all officers,
* Additional paid firearms training for Level 3 officers
* Level 4's MUST have Texas PSB Level 4 license in Hand. (Pay is 11.50 per hour, 15.00 per hour for level 4 work)
* Armed officers must have THESE MODELS ONLY:
o GLOCK (preferred) ,SIG-SAUER,SPRINGFIELD XD series or, S&W M&P SERIES, Hi-capacity (13 rounds plus) ONLY,
o firearms and all duty gear must be brought in for inspection prior to being offered position.
Allied Universal Security Services
3355 Cherry Ridge Suite 200
San Antonio, Texas 78230
Qualified applicants for the Armed Security Officer position will meet the minimum requirements, as described below:
* High school diploma or equivalent required.
* Qualified applicants must be 21 years of age or older and have a valid driver\'s license for the state in which applying. All applicants must be eligible to meet our company driving standards.
* Must have open availability and a strong sense of urgency.
* Must be trainable for multiple locations.
* Must have valid gun/weapons license.
* Must possess a valid Guard License, or have applied and subsequently be issued such a license prior to employment, if working in a state where Guard license is required.
* As a condition of employment, employee must successfully complete a background investigation and a post-offer/pre-employment drug/alcohol test.
* Must display exceptional customer service and communication skills.
* Intermediate computer skills to utilize innovative, wireless technology at client specific sites.
Essential Physical and Mental Functions
* Stand or walk constantly (for up to an entire shift) on various surfaces (tile, concrete, carpet)
* Climb stairs, ramps, or ladders occasionally during shift
* Occasionally bend/twist at waist/knees/neck to perform various duties
* Occasionally lift or carry up to 40 pounds
* Run as needed
* Constant use of both hands and arms in reaching/handling/grasping/fingering while using phone, notepad, writing reports, and other administrative tasks
* Constant use of eyes (correctable vision to normal level required) to observe, read, interact with public and co-workers, view security monitors; includes hand/eye coordination
* Read, understand and clearly speak English; constantly use speech and hearing (correctable to normal level required) in communicating with public/co-workers, giving and receiving instructions, using phones
* Work in various environments including adverse outdoor conditions such as cold, rain or heat;
* Constant mental alertness and attention to detail required while setting priorities and following up on assignments
* Must possess effective written and oral communication and interpersonal skills with ability to deal with all levels of personnel and the general public in a professional and effective manner; must be able to use initiative and independent judgment within established guidelines
* Must be able to frequently prepare written reports and logs in neat, legible handwriting; may require computer skills
* Must be able to read and understand all operating procedures and instructions
* Must be able to handle pressure of working with high volume general public (constantly to occasionally depending on assignment)
West - Allied Universal Security
Post Internal Days