Security Officer - Bike Patrol - Part Time - Frisco Square
This job is no longer active. View similar jobs
SECURITY OFFICER - BIKE PATROL - PART TIME - FRISCO SQUARE
Are you looking for a growing company with great benefits and future opportunities* Allied Universal, North America's leading security services provider, is experiencing tremendous growth. For all full-time positions, we offer medical, dental, vision, flex spending, 401K, an anniversary bonus, and an on-the-spot recognition program. We promote from within our company! You can start with little, to no, security experience and become one of Allied Universal's many success stories.
If you're passionate about keeping people safe, have a great work ethic, and are dependable, then we want to talk to you.
We proudly support the Veterans Jobs Mission, a group of leading U.S. companies whose goal is to collectively hiring a total of one million military Veterans.
Responsibilities for the Security Officer include, but are not limited to:
Foot, Bike or Golf cart patrol of interior and exterior areas of assigned locations Observe and report suspicious activities and persons Write detailed narrative reports and maintain daily activity reports (DARs) Enforce rules, regulations, policies, procedures, and respond to emergency situations requiring security assistance
part-time working Friday-Sunday night 1800-0300 on a bicycle patrol at the Frisco Square, $11.00.
Qualified applicants for the Public Safety Officer- Bike Patrol will meet the minimum requirements, as described below:
* High school diploma or equivalent required.
* Must possess a valid Guard License for the state in which you are applying, or have applied and subsequently be issued such a license prior to employment, if working in a state where license is required.
* At least 18 years of age.
* As a condition of employment, employee must successfully complete a background investigation
* As a condition of employment, employee must successfully pass a post-offer/pre-employment drug/alcohol test.
* As a condition of continued employment, employee must maintain current active status of BSIS Guard License at all times, and must carry the license at all times while on duty
* Must possess exceptional customer service and communication skills.
Universal Protection Service is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce.
West - Allied Universal Security
Post Internal Days