This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/26/2016
END DATE 10/8/2016
Omni Hotels & Resorts
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY JOB DESCRIPTION:
The Loss Prevention Officer ensures the safety and tranquil stay of hotel guests and employees, to enforce the policies and procedures of the hotel and to record in writing any assigned task. Prepare incident and accident reports accurately and in the format specified by the Director of Loss Prevention.
* To observe and report on all assignments
* Able to keep accurate records and communicate using radio equipment.
* Record and report any unsafe conditions while patrolling hotel property.
* To ensure protection and preservation of hotel, guest, and employee property.
* Maintain professional attitude and appearance.
* Previous security experience preferred.
* Red Cross and First Aid Certified.
* Able to work nights, weekends, and holidays.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristics protected by law. The following link provides more information regarding the Federal laws prohibiting discrimination in employment: