Security Officer - Concord Avenue Business Campus $13.25/Hr.
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/15/2016
END DATE 10/26/2016
Universal Protection Service LP
SECURITY OFFICER - CONCORD AVENUE BUSINESS CAMPUS $13.25/HR.
Allied Universal currently seeks professional Security Officers for Corporate Campus account in Concord, CA.
Please note that these positions are managed out of our Napa office. Interviews and on-boarding will take place at the Napa Branch Office, located at 505 Alexis Court, Napa CA 94558.
$13.25/Hr. + Great Union Benefits. Full-Time Swings and Graveyards now open. Must have weekend availability.
***Professional, climate controlled working environment. Ideal opportunity for Security Officers with experience who wish to work closer to home, and take advantage of great benefits, set schedules and an exceptional leadership team.***
Previous High-Rise / Corporate Campus security experience is preferred, and advanced customer service skills are required. Strong computer skills required, and previous CCTV experience highly advantageous.
The successful Security Officer candidate is responsible for providing security services at assigned locations. Duties include, but are not limited to;
* Foot patrol of interior/exterior areas of assigned locations * Observe and report suspicious activities and persons * Write detailed narrative reports and maintain daily activity reports (DARs) * Enforce rules, regulations, policies, procedures, and respond to emergency situations requiring security assistance * Use of innovative, wireless technology for checkpoints and requirements, immediate synchronization, reports, forms and locations in real-time (client specific sites)
Qualified applicants for the Professional Security Officer position will meet the minimum requirements, as described below:
* High school diploma or equivalent required.
* At least 18 years of age.
* Must be able to obtain a valid Guard License as required in the state for which you are applying.
* As a condition of employment, employee must successfully complete a background investigation and a post-offer/pre-employment drug/alcohol test.
* As a condition of continued employment, employee must maintain current active status of all required License at all times, and must carry the license at all times while on duty.
* Must display exceptional customer service and communication skills.
* Intermediate computer skills to utilize innovative, wireless technology at client specific sites.
Essential Physical and Mental Functions
* Stand or walk constantly (for up to an entire shift) on various surfaces (tile, concrete, carpet)
* Climb stairs, ramps, or ladders occasionally during shift
* Occasionally bend/twist at waist/knees/neck to perform various duties
* Occasionally lift or carry up to 40 pounds
* Run as needed
* Constant use of both hands and arms in reaching/handling/grasping/fingering while using phone, notepad, writing reports, and other administrative tasks
* Constant use of eyes (correctable vision to normal level required) to observe, read, interact with public and co-workers, view security monitors; includes hand/eye coordination
* Read, understand and clearly speak English; constantly use speech and hearing (correctable to normal level required) in communicating with public/co-workers, giving and receiving instructions, using phones
* Work in various environments including adverse outdoor conditions such as cold, rain or heat;
* Constant mental alertness and attention to detail required while setting priorities and following up on assignments
* Must possess effective written and oral communication and interpersonal skills with ability to deal with all levels of personnel and the general public in a professional and effective manner; must be able to use initiative and independent judgment within established guidelines
* Must be able to frequently prepare written reports and logs in neat, legible handwriting; may require computer skills
* Must be able to read and understand all operating procedures and instructions
* Must be able to handle pressure of working with high volume general public (constantly to occasionally depending on assignment)
Allied Universal Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce.
West - Allied Universal Security
Post Internal Days