WHO WE RE LOOKING FOR
Mattel, Inc. is seeking a Security Officer for the Fort Worth location. The Security Officer will provide a safe and secure workplace for employees, vendors and visitors while protecting the company assets.
The Security Officer will provide a safe and secure workplace for employees, vendors and visitors while protecting the company assets.
The Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
* Protect property against fire, theft and damage.
* Basic computer knowledge (Word and Excel)
* Detailed incident report writing.
* Good Verbal and written communication skills.
* Enforce security regulations and restrictions relative to company operations
* Respond to all emergencies and take appropriate action until emergency services arrives.
* Perform hourly rounds of the facility
* Monitor incoming and outbound vehicles and personnel
* Manage and report security/safety incidents to management to ensure proper documentation and follow-up.
* Shift Rotation Requires Security Officers to rotate shifts every (6 months)
Experience, Education & Skills
* One or more years of experience working as a Security Officer in a corporate, law enforcement or military environment.
* High school diploma or General Education Degree (GED); one year related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
* CPR certification
* Guard Card desired
* Ability to read, analyze and interpret general business policies, professional journals, technical procedures or governmental regulations.
* Ability to write reports, business correspondence and procedure manuals.
* Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from employees, clients, customers and the general public.
* Solid basic math skills.
* Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists.
* Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram or schedule form.
* While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand and walk for extended periods of time.
* The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds.
* The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly exposed to moving mechanical parts, fumes or airborne particles and outside weather conditions. The noise level in the work environment is usually loud.
Mattel is a creations company that inspires the wonder of childhood. Our mission is to be the recognized leader in play, learning and development worldwide. Mattel s portfolio of global consumer brands includes American Girl , Barbie , Fisher-Price , Hot Wheels , Monster High and Thomas & Friends , among many others. Mattel also creates a wealth of lines and products made in collaboration with leading entertainment and technology companies. With a global workforce of approximately 31,000 people, Mattel operates in 40 countries and territories and sells products in more than 150 nations. Visit us at www.mattel.com/careers, www.facebook.com/MattelCareers or www.twitter.com/mattelrecruiter.
Mattel is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer