This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/31/2016
END DATE 10/18/2016
Kraft Group LLC
JOB DESCRIPTIONPosition Summary:
This position is responsible for preserving the integrity of the Partner's Healthcare facility, including security operations and activities that occur within the facility.
Responsibilities & Accountabilities:
- Ensure all secured areas remain secure
- Act as liaison with building personnel on all matters of security. Report all incidents to TeamOps, CBRE and
- Partner's administration
- Provide directional assistance to patient
- Greet guests and provide a high level of customer service
- Complete routine guard tours of assigned areas
- Conduct various inspections of areas as identified by client needs
- Complete a shift log
- Complete all incident reports if there are any occurrences to report
- Observe assigned area and identify any potential hazards
- Assist when needed with emergency situations
- Participate in site drills and trainings
- Comply with all site standards related to confidentiality
- Special projects as business dictates.