Security Officer Hiring Event - 200 Immediate Positions Available!
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/22/2016
END DATE 10/24/2016
Universal Protection Service LP
Woodland Hills, CA
SECURITY OFFICER HIRING EVENT - 200 IMMEDIATE POSITIONS AVAILABLE!
SECURITY OFFICER HIRING EVENT/JOB FAIR (((ON-THE-SPOT INTERVIEWS))) Must Have Completed Applications
SEEKING ENTRY LEVEL & EXPERIENCED PERSONNEL (inlcuding Armed Opportunities)
Where: 21300 Victory Blvd Suite 600 Woodland Hills, CA 91367 (Parking is validated)
When: All Week (Monday thru Friday)
Time: 9:00am 3:00pm
Apply Online at: https://www.appone.com/MainInfoReq.asp*R_ID=1380447 OR go to AUS.COM / Click onto Careers (Universal Protection Service)
Pay Rates: Security Officers $10.50 - $13.50 per hour (DOE)
Experienced Security Supervisors/Post Commanders: $14.00 $17.50 per hour (DOE)
IMMEDIATE OPPORTUNITIES IN THE FOLLOWING AREAS
Sherman Oaks * Oxnard * Westlake Village * Ventura * San Fernando Valley * Van Nuys * Canoga Park * Woodland Hills * Thousand Oaks * Simi Valley * Oxnard * Burbank * Valencia * Pasadena * Glendale * Newberry Park * Moorpark * Calabasas *
* OXNARD SECURITY OFFICERS 30 immediate positions available * SECURITY POST COMMANDERS (6 immediate positions available) * SECURITY SUPERVISORS (9 immediate positions available) * TRAFIC CONTROL SECURITY (6 immediate positions available) * CONCEIERGE FOR HIGH-RISE BUILDING (27 immediate positions available) * HOSPITAL SECURITY OFFICERS (14 immediate positions available) * RESIDENTIAL SECURITY CONSOLE OFFICER (11 immediate positions available) * VEHICLE PATROL DRIVERS (6 immediate positions available) * AND MANY MORE POSITIONS AVAILABLE!
Benefits:Universal Protection Service recognizes and rewards your commitment to excellence. Our security professionals enjoy advancement opportunities, great salary and benefits including 401(k), a variety of medical, dental and vision options, holiday pay, training and development, and on-the-spot recognition programs.
Qualified Professional Security Officer Applicants will meet the following criteria:
* High school diploma or equivalent required.
* At least 18 years of age.
* Armed applicants must be at least 21 years of age, have their weapons permit, and have their weapon to carry.
* Must be able to obtain a valid Guard License as required in the state for which you are applying.
* As a condition of employment, employee must successfully complete a background investigation and a post-offer/pre-employment drug/alcohol test.
* As a condition of continued employment, employee must maintain current active status of all required License at all times, and must carry the license at all times while on duty.
* Must display exceptional customer service and communication skills.
* Intermediate computer skills to utilize innovative, wireless technology at client specific sites.
Essential Physical and Mental Functions
* Stand or walk constantly (for up to an entire shift) on various surfaces (tile, concrete, carpet)
* Climb stairs, ramps, or ladders occasionally during shift
* Occasionally bend/twist at waist/knees/neck to perform various duties
* Occasionally lift or carry up to 40 pounds
* Run as needed
* Constant use of both hands and arms in reaching/handling/grasping/fingering while using phone, notepad, writing reports, and other administrative tasks
* Constant use of eyes (correctable vision to normal level required) to observe, read, interact with public and co-workers, view security monitors; includes hand/eye coordination
* Read, understand and clearly speak English; constantly use speech and hearing (correctable to normal level required) in communicating with public/co-workers, giving and receiving instructions, using phones
* Work in various environments including adverse outdoor conditions such as cold, rain or heat;
* Constant mental alertness and attention to detail required while setting priorities and following up on assignments
* Must possess effective written and oral communication and interpersonal skills with ability to deal with all levels of personnel and the general public in a professional and effective manner; must be able to use initiative and independent judgment within established guidelines
* Must be able to frequently prepare written reports and logs in neat, legible handwriting; may require computer skills
* Must be able to read and understand all operating procedures and instructions
* Must be able to handle pressure of working with high volume general public (constantly to occasionally depending on assignment)
EOE/M/F/Vet/Disability Universal Protection Service is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce.
West - Allied Universal Security
Post Internal Days