This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/1/2016
END DATE 10/28/2016
Hunt Valley, MD
JOB DESCRIPTIONJOB SUMMARY
To patrol assigned areas to assure security of life and property. Prevent damage to or loss of customer s property by staying alert and following all written and verbal orders .
The essential functions of this position are:
1. Make security rounds and document times and activity on the watchman s clock.
2. Abide by procedures established by customers for their respective work sites.
3. Be vigilant to safety and security matters by documenting incidents and reporting them to supervision immediately.
4. Handle sensitive information in a confidential manner, refraining from unnecessary conversation while on post.
5. Be courteous to coworkers and others encountered at assigned work sites.
6. Follow emergency procedures when needed to use emergency contact roster.
7. Properly maintain company equipment/vehicles by keeping items clean and operable
8. Other duties as required.
Qualifications for this position are:
1. Be self motivated and work without direct supervision.
2. Strong communication skills (both orally and written).
3. Should have dependable transportation.
4.. Maintain neat and professional personal appearance.
5. Must be able to acquire and maintain a Maryland State Police Security Guard
6. Be available to work various shifts as required and assigned.
Dunbar is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer - Minority/Female/Transgender/Disabled/Veteran. All qualified applicants will be considered for employment without regard to their race, gender, religion, disability, veteran or other protected status. We are committed to providing reasonable accommodation to applicants with disabilities.
Dunbar is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer-Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran?. All qualified applicants will be considered for employment without regard to their race, gender, religion, disability, veteran or other protected status. We are committed to providing reasonable accommodation to applicants with disabilities. If you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a position with Dunbar, please call our headquarters office at (800) 888-2129 And let us know the nature of your request and your contact information. Reasonable accommodations are considered on a case-by-case basis.