Security Officer interviews for SAN MATEO County - FRIDAYS $1k Retention Bonus
SECURITY OFFICER INTERVIEWS FOR SAN MATEO COUNTY - FRIDAYS $1K RETENTION BONUS
County of San Mateo Security Officer Hiring Event Days, Swings, and Nights open * Promo Opps to Corporal and Shift Supervisor * on Fridays at our Burlingame Office from 10 AM - 2 PM. If you require a different time, please email Tiffany.Chappell@aus.com
Learn, Train, and GROW with the largest private Security Company in the US. County of San Mateo Job locations right off the Hayward bridge. Free Parking.
$15.00 - $16.50/Hr. DOE
$1,000 Retention Bonus - $100 after 30 Days, $200 after 90 Days, $200 after 180 Days & $500 after 1 year. Only applied to the County of San Mateo. Must be working in good standing at the County of San Mateo at the time of payout, and does not apply to employees who transfer from the County to San Mateo to another site.
Benefits Our security professionals enjoy advancement opportunities, great salary and benefits including 401(k), a variety of medical, dental and vision options, holiday pay, training and development, and on-the-spot recognition programs.
***SECURITY OFFICER HIRING EVENT for the COUNTY OF SAN MATEO ***
Work for the Best at the Best! Terrific Leadership Team.
Work for Managers who truly care, with a team that trains together and works to achieve results, while serving the local community.
HIRING EVENT DETAILS:
Please APPLY ONLINE BEFORE ATTENDING THIS EVENT so that we can prep you for SITE INTERVIEW and ON-BOARDING
Call # (669) 272-0608 to confirm an interview time. Email Tiffany.Chappell@aus.com
Where: 533 Airport Blvd. Ste. 303 Burlingame, CA 94010. Parking is Free. Right off 101 once you cross the Hayward Bridge.
ON THE SPOT INTERVIEWS: Must have completed Application
DETAILS: Full-time Opportunities Open - Some flexibility is required. We will accommodate scheduling needs as best we can. Due to the growing nature of this account, all schedules are open.
TIPS: Business professional dress is appropriate and please bring a resume.
Excellent Pay and Benefit Package Available!
Must be computer literate
Type summaries and reports
Execute policies and Procedures
Qualified Security Professional applicants will meet the following criteria:
* High school diploma or equivalent required.
* Must possess a valid Guard License, or have applied and subsequently be issued such a license prior to employment.
* As a condition of employment, employee must successfully complete a background investigation and a post-offer/pre-employment drug/alcohol test.
* As a condition of continued employment, employee must maintain current active status of BSIS Guard License at all times, and must carry the license at all times while on duty.
* Must display exceptional customer service and communication skills.
* Intermediate computer skills to utilize innovative, wireless technology at client specific sites.
Essential Physical and Mental Functions
* Stand or walk constantly (for up to an entire shift) on various surfaces (tile, concrete, carpet)
* Climb stairs, ramps, or ladders occasionally during shift
* Occasionally bend/twist at waist/knees/neck to perform various duties
* Occasionally lift or carry up to 40 pounds
* Run as needed
* Constant use of both hands and arms in reaching/handling/grasping/fingering while using phone, notepad, writing reports, and other administrative tasks
* Constant use of eyes (correctable vision to normal level required) to observe, read, interact with public and co-workers, view security monitors; includes hand/eye coordination
* Read, understand and clearly speak English; constantly use speech and hearing (correctable to normal level required) in communicating with public/co-workers, giving and receiving instructions, using phones
* Work in various environments including adverse outdoor conditions such as cold, rain or heat;
* Constant mental alertness and attention to detail required while setting priorities and following up on assignments
* Must possess effective written and oral communication and interpersonal skills with ability to deal with all levels of personnel and the general public in a professional and effective manner; must be able to use initiative and independent judgment within established guidelines
* Must be able to frequently prepare written reports and logs in neat, legible handwriting; may required computer skills
* Must be able to read and understand all operating procedures and instructions
* Must be able to handle pressure of working with high volume general public (constantly to occasionally depending on assignment)
Allied Universal Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce.
West - Allied Universal Security
Post Internal Days