Security Officer - St. Helena Winery
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/15/2016
END DATE 10/26/2016
Universal Protection Service LP
Saint Helena, CA
SECURITY OFFICER - ST. HELENA WINERY
Immediate Opportunities for Security Officers! Jump on an opportunity to work as a Security Officer at one of Napa Valley\'s Finest Wineries, or to work as a Security Vehicle Patrol Officer serving our accounts in the Beautiful Napa Valley!
Allied Universal is recognized as the largest private security company in the U.S. We have a need for security personnel in the Napa Region and in the St. Helena Area. We are seeking the best of the best to work as Security Officers at these prestigious properties. This is your opportunity to work for a Leader in the security industry. Apply today!
Exceptional customer service skills required. Live locally but don\'t have a Guard Card* Our Napa Branch can provide you with the necessary training.
Apply online. Follow up at our office, 505 Alexis Court, Napa CA 94558
Primary Job Duties:
* Patrols assigned areas on foot or in vehicle to ensure personal, building, and equipment security.
* Provides escort services for visitors and tenants.
* Provides public assistance, including lockout services and information.
* Watches for and reports irregularities, such as fire hazards, leaking water pipes, and security doors left unlocked; sounds alarm in case of fire or presence of unauthorized persons.
* Prepares routine, standardized reports.
* Performs miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned.
Qualified applicants for the Professional Security Officer position will meet the minimum requirements, as described below:
* High school diploma or equivalent required.
* At least 18 years of age.
* Must be able to obtain a valid Guard License as required in the state for which you are applying.
* As a condition of employment, employee must successfully complete a background investigation and a post-offer/pre-employment drug/alcohol test.
* As a condition of continued employment, employee must maintain current active status of all required License at all times, and must carry the license at all times while on duty.
* Must display exceptional customer service and communication skills.
* Intermediate computer skills to utilize innovative, wireless technology at client specific sites.
Essential Physical and Mental Functions
* Stand or walk constantly (for up to an entire shift) on various surfaces (tile, concrete, carpet)
* Climb stairs, ramps, or ladders occasionally during shift
* Occasionally bend/twist at waist/knees/neck to perform various duties
* Occasionally lift or carry up to 40 pounds
* Run as needed
* Constant use of both hands and arms in reaching/handling/grasping/fingering while using phone, notepad, writing reports, and other administrative tasks
* Constant use of eyes (correctable vision to normal level required) to observe, read, interact with public and co-workers, view security monitors; includes hand/eye coordination
* Read, understand and clearly speak English; constantly use speech and hearing (correctable to normal level required) in communicating with public/co-workers, giving and receiving instructions, using phones
* Work in various environments including adverse outdoor conditions such as cold, rain or heat;
* Constant mental alertness and attention to detail required while setting priorities and following up on assignments
* Must possess effective written and oral communication and interpersonal skills with ability to deal with all levels of personnel and the general public in a professional and effective manner; must be able to use initiative and independent judgment within established guidelines
* Must be able to frequently prepare written reports and logs in neat, legible handwriting; may require computer skills
* Must be able to read and understand all operating procedures and instructions
* Must be able to handle pressure of working with high volume general public (constantly to occasionally depending on assignment)
Allied Universal Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce.
West - Allied Universal Security
Post Internal Days