Security Officer Unarmed
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/1/2016
END DATE 10/29/2016
High Point, NC
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY POSITION SUMMARY: This position is under the direct supervision of the Account Manger for assigned site or shift of the Security Department and is responsible for the protection, safeguarding, and security of assets, personnel, customers and all visitors.
Needed: Armed Site Supervisor and unarmed
* Performing security patrols, interior and exterior, via foot of up to 18 floors, protecting property from theft, fire and water leaks and writes reports
* Provide any needed assistance to customers, employees and visitors with the department's procedures. This assistance may come in the form of lifting or carrying incapacitated or injured persons, assisting with building evacuations, promptly investigating water leak as well as fires.
* Enforce building security procedures, including parking regulations
* Use automated patrol software system to document building patrols
* Respond to alarms, emergency situations and other calls for assistance
* You may also be asked to perform other related duties as assigned by a Site Supervisor, Lead Officer, Security Manager or Operations Manager.