Security Officer Weigh Master
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/12/2016
END DATE 11/8/2016
Universal Protection Services LLC
SECURITY OFFICER WEIGH MASTER
Allied Universal is seeking Full and Part Time Security Officer Weigh Masters for a site in Wilkesboro, NC . The ideal candidate for the Security Officer Weigh Master position is excellent with customers and has an impressive ability to communicate well with others.
Security Officer Weigh Master keeps accurate records of weight measurement. Maintain accuracy of weight measurement by performing equipment inspections. Use scales and weighing equipment to weigh materials, products, or other items, such as trucks
Responsibilities for the Security Officer Weigh Master include, but are not limited to:
* Foot, Bike or Golf cart patrol of interior and exterior areas of assigned locations
* Observe and report suspicious activities and persons
* Write detailed narrative reports and maintain daily activity reports (DARs)
* Enforce rules, regulations, policies, procedures, and respond to emergency situations requiring security assistance
Qualified applicants for the Security Officer Weigh Master position will meet the minimum requirements, as described below:
* High school diploma or equivalent required.
* Driving is a requirement at this location, you must be 21 or older with no points in last 3 years on your DMV record to be cleared for our driving program.
* Must be able to obtain a valid Guard License as required in the state for which you are applying.
* Must have or be able to obtain a NC State Weighmaster certification
* As a condition of employment, employee must successfully complete a background investigation and a post-offer/pre-employment drug/alcohol test.
* As a condition of continued employment, employee must maintain current active status of all required License at all times, and must carry the license at all times while on duty.
* Must display exceptional customer service and communication skills.
* Intermediate computer skills to utilize innovative, wireless technology at client specific sites.
* Must be able to work 2nd or 3rd Shifts and weekends
Part Time positions offer benefits including $9.00/hour pay + anniversary bonus + on the spot recognition program + 401K.
Full Time positions offer benefits including $9.00/hour pay + anniversary bonus + on the spot recognition program + medical, dental, vision, flex spending, and 401K.
Both are great opportunities for those looking for long term stable employment.
Essential Physical and Mental Functions
* Stand or walk constantly (for up to an entire shift) on various surfaces (tile, concrete, carpet)
* Climb stairs, ramps, or ladders occasionally during shift
* Occasionally bend/twist at waist/knees/neck to perform various duties
* Occasionally lift or carry up to 40 pounds
* Run as needed
* Constant use of both hands and arms in reaching/handling/grasping/fingering while using phone, notepad, writing reports, and other administrative tasks
* Constant use of eyes (correctable vision to normal level required) to observe, read, interact with public and co-workers, view security monitors; includes hand/eye coordination
* Read, understand and clearly speak English; constantly use speech and hearing (correctable to normal level required) in communicating with public/co-workers, giving and receiving instructions, using phones
* Work in various environments including adverse outdoor conditions such as cold, rain or heat;
* Constant mental alertness and attention to detail required while setting priorities and following up on assignments
* Must possess effective written and oral communication and interpersonal skills with ability to deal with all levels of personnel and the general public in a professional and effective manner; must be able to use initiative and independent judgment within established guidelines
* Must be able to frequently prepare written reports and logs in neat, legible handwriting; may require computer skills
* Must be able to read and understand all operating procedures and instructions
* Must be able to handle pressure of working with high volume general public (constantly to occasionally depending on assignment)
Equal Opportunity Employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce.
Southeast - Allied Universal Security
Post Internal Days