Security Officers with experience $16.00 - 18.00/Hr. - San Francisco
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/12/2016
END DATE 11/5/2016
Universal Protection Service LP
San Francisco, CA
SECURITY OFFICERS WITH EXPERIENCE $16.00 - 18.00/HR. - SAN FRANCISCO
Seeking experienced, high quality Security Officers for high profile accounts in San Francisco - Join the largest security provider in the Nation!
Apply online. We have computer kiosks set up for your convenience. Drop ins welcome 10 am - 4 pm. Highly recommend taking public transportation. When you arrive, please pick up the phone that is at the front door, and press the number 1 button and 6 and 0 and 0 to be buzzed to ENTER
$16.00 - 18.00/Hr. Starting Pay. * Terrific Union Benefits *
*Join San Francisco's most elite Security Teams. Full-Time schedules now open
*A minimum of one (1) year Retail/Mall, Luxury Hospitality/Residential, Corporate Campus, or High Rise Security experience required. Veterans strongly encouraged to apply!
*Highly professional, well-mannered, and well-spoken.
*Computer and smart phone skills mandatory.
Apply online. Email Edith.Jones@aus.com to follow up on your application, and to schedule a time.
At Allied Universal, we understand that without our most valuable asset -- our employees -- we would not be able to provide the exceptional service our clients have grown accustomed to. We recognize the need to provide our employees with the assurance of working for a stable company who is there to support them. We offer on-going training along with opportunities for advancement which creates dedicated employees who work together towards the common goal of making our clients feel safe!
Allied Universal recognizes and rewards your commitment to excellence. Our security professionals enjoy advancement opportunities, great salary and benefits including 401(k), a variety of medical, dental and vision options, training and development, and on-the-spot recognition programs.
Qualified applicants for the Security Officer position will meet the minimum requirements, as described below:
* High school diploma or equivalent required.
* Be at least 18 years of age.
* Must be able to obtain a valid Guard License as required in the state for which you are applying.
* As a condition of employment, employee must successfully complete a background investigation and a post-offer/pre-employment drug/alcohol test.
* As a condition of continued employment, employee must maintain current active status of all required License at all times, and must carry the license at all times while on duty.
* Must display exceptional customer service and communication skills.
* Intermediate computer skills to utilize innovative, wireless technology at client specific sites.
Essential Physical and Mental Functions
* Stand or walk constantly (for up to an entire shift) on various surfaces (tile, concrete, carpet)
* Climb stairs, ramps, or ladders occasionally during shift
* Occasionally bend/twist at waist/knees/neck to perform various duties
* Occasionally lift or carry up to 40 pounds
* Run as needed
* Constant use of both hands and arms in reaching/handling/grasping/fingering while using phone, notepad, writing reports, and other administrative tasks
* Constant use of eyes (correctable vision to normal level required) to observe, read, interact with public and co-workers, view security monitors; includes hand/eye coordination
* Read, understand and clearly speak English; constantly use speech and hearing (correctable to normal level required) in communicating with public/co-workers, giving and receiving instructions, using phones
* Work in various environments including adverse outdoor conditions such as cold, rain or heat;
* Constant mental alertness and attention to detail required while setting priorities and following up on assignments
* Must possess effective written and oral communication and interpersonal skills with ability to deal with all levels of personnel and the general public in a professional and effective manner; must be able to use initiative and independent judgment within established guidelines
* Must be able to frequently prepare written reports and logs in neat, legible handwriting; may require computer skills
* Must be able to read and understand all operating procedures and instructions
* Must be able to handle pressure of working with high volume general public (constantly to occasionally depending on assignment)
Allied Universal Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce.
West - Allied Universal Security
Post Internal Days