Security Operation Center (SOC ) Manager
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/6/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONJOB TITLE: SECURITY OPERATION CENTER (SOC ) MANAGER
LOCATION: HERNDON VA 20171
HIGH LEVEL RESPONSIBILITIES
* Accountable for the planning, organization, execution, and administration of the customer facing SOC functions (Monitoring, Triage, and Incident Response) in security operations
* Oversees, directs and enhances the operational functions of the SOC to detect, analyze, respond to and track securitythreats and vulnerabilities to Veritas cloud products
* Advises leadership on information securitythreat issues and state/maturity of SOC services
* Creating and customizing the incident workflow and response plan
* Creating and maintaining the risk and compliance reporting
* Fostering relationships with product teams and customers to ensure monitoring compliance and smooth incident response
* Develop, mature and maintain metrics and reporting framework based on SLA and specific needs and ensures execution.
* Lead staff to proactively identify, prevent and respond to security incidents
* Lead and manage security incidents from identification through remediation
* Perform analyses against large data sets to identify potential deficiencies in information security
* Analyze compromised/potentially compromised systems and participate in incident response
* Provide technical expertise to staff on security incident monitoring, triage, response, threat customer facing cloud product SOC experience highly desired
* Experience working with log management, security monitoring, vulnerability management and security incident/event management tools
* Proven leadership, communication, issue resolution and performance management skills
* Travel requirements