Security Patrol Officers - Luxury HOA in Danville $15.00/Hr. GRAVES
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/12/2016
END DATE 10/21/2016
Universal Protection Service LP
SECURITY PATROL OFFICERS - LUXURY HOA IN DANVILLE $15.00/HR. GRAVES
HIRING HIGH-END RESIDENTIAL SECURITY PATROL OFFICERS for Luxury HOA in Danville! $ 15.00 /Hr.
Allied Universal -We are hiring Vehicle Patrol Officers for:
Grave Shifts: Sat, Sun, Mon & Tues nights from 11:00 PM to 7:00 AM
Graves Shifts: Friday and Saturday nights from 11:00 PM to 7:00 AM
Site is conveniently located near the freeway off-ramp and easy to find! Free parking!
Candidates must be able to meet Company Driving criteria in order to operate Security vehicles.
Must be age 21+ have a clean DMV Record. Must have, or be in process of obtaining, a CA Guard Card.
If you LOVE working with customers and ENJOY Vehicle Patrol, then come join the Allied Universal Team today!
For more information contact:
Tiffany.firstname.lastname@example.org or call: (669) 272-0608
Allied Universal recognizes and rewards your commitment to excellence. Our security professionals enjoy advancement opportunities, great salary and benefits including 401(k), a variety of medical, dental and vision options, training and development, and on-the-spot recognition programs.
Qualified applicants for the Security Patrol Officer position will meet the minimum requirements, as described below:
* High school diploma or equivalent required.
* Be at least 18 years of age.
* Must be able to obtain a valid Guard License as required in the state for which you are applying.
* As a condition of employment, employee must successfully complete a background investigation and a post-offer/pre-employment drug/alcohol test.
* As a condition of continued employment, employee must maintain current active status of all required License at all times, and must carry the license at all times while on duty.
* Must display exceptional customer service and communication skills.
* Intermediate computer skills to utilize innovative, wireless technology at client specific sites.
Essential Physical and Mental Functions
* Stand or walk constantly (for up to an entire shift) on various surfaces (tile, concrete, carpet)
* Climb stairs, ramps, or ladders occasionally during shift
* Occasionally bend/twist at waist/knees/neck to perform various duties
* Occasionally lift or carry up to 40 pounds
* Run as needed
* Constant use of both hands and arms in reaching/handling/grasping/fingering while using phone, notepad, writing reports, and other administrative tasks
* Constant use of eyes (correctable vision to normal level required) to observe, read, interact with public and co-workers, view security monitors; includes hand/eye coordination
* Read, understand and clearly speak English; constantly use speech and hearing (correctable to normal level required) in communicating with public/co-workers, giving and receiving instructions, using phones
* Work in various environments including adverse outdoor conditions such as cold, rain or heat;
* Constant mental alertness and attention to detail required while setting priorities and following up on assignments
* Must possess effective written and oral communication and interpersonal skills with ability to deal with all levels of personnel and the general public in a professional and effective manner; must be able to use initiative and independent judgment within established guidelines
* Must be able to frequently prepare written reports and logs in neat, legible handwriting; may require computer skills
* Must be able to read and understand all operating procedures and instructions
* Must be able to handle pressure of working with high volume general public (constantly to occasionally depending on assignment)
Allied Universal Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce.
West - Allied Universal Security
Post Internal Days