Security Software Engineer
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/9/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONJOB TITLE: SECURITY SOFTWARE ENGINEER - DIRECT HIRE / FULLTIME / PERM
JOB LOCATION: CHANDLER, AZ
JOB TYPE: FULL TIME / PERM / DIRECT HIRE + BENEFITS
* Software design and development for various security capabilities across IOTG platforms
* Point contact for customers on all system level SW requirements for the assigned HW platform with the authority to pull together domain experts and drive to an implementation level conclusion. This includes initial platform requirements, early HW issue work-arounds and change requests during the development.
* Developing software abstraction layers
* Able to clearly articulate and document the software flows
* Working together with HW architects to specify inter-chip communication protocols
* Establishing relationships throughout the HW, SW and market sector organizations
* Working closely with internal and external product development teams, program managers and customers to define and prioritize technology features and influence the development as it progresses
* Provide consulting for customer applications and issue resolution.
* Researching and identifying current and future technical trends
ADDITIONAL SKILLS DESIRED (LIKE TO HAVE):
* Open Connectivity Foundation (OCF) experience
* Experience with public-key cryptography standards like PKCS#11 or PKCS#15
* Security Domain knowledge
* Programming in Trusted Execution Environments
* Security keys and certificate lifecycle management
* Power management experience
* Virtualization knowledge
* Remote manageability knowledge
* VxWorks and Windows driver development experience
EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATIONS :