This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/27/2016
END DATE 11/8/2016
Tyco Fire and Security
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Johnson Controls is a global diversified technology and multi industrial leader serving a wide range of customers in more than 150 countries. Our 117,000 employees create intelligent buildings, efficient energy solutions, integrated infrastructure and next generation transportation systems that work seamlessly together to deliver on the promise of smart cities and communities. Our commitment to sustainability dates back to our roots in 1885, with the invention of the first electric room thermostat. We are committed to helping our customers win and creating greater value for all of our stakeholders through strategic focus on our buildings and energy growth platforms.
ABOUT THE ROLE
* Perform installation, service and verify activities on access control, CCTV, and intrusion systems for large installations
* Read and interpret blueprints, diagrams, schematics, submittals and specifications.
* Complete final reports to submit to customers
* Carry out system acceptance and other tests, as required
* Accurately maintain and keep up to date on several product lines
* Identify up-sell opportunities to present to and close for the client
* Participate in on-call rotation schedule with co-workers to ensure proactive and exceptional service
* Assist in the development and roll-out of employee and customer training programs and collateral
REWARDS AND BENEFITS
Well expect a lot from you, but well also make sure we recognize and reward your contribution And well always do everything we can to help you achieve a healthy work-life balance Wherever you join us, youll find we have a range of benefits and rewards designed to help you be at your best both in work and out of it.
WHO WERE LOOKING FOR
* Minimum 3 years of experience within the electronic, security systems industry
* Successful completion of college level computer networking of electronics program
* Install, program and maintain large scale IP based, access control and closed-circuit television systems
* Advanced knowledge of networking (IP address, subnets and multi-cast audio/video)
* Exhibit proficiency in the following:
* Proven experience successfully managing large scale projects
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills, working with both the clients and peers to relay, discuss and train on a number of subjects
* Must be able to successfully carry up to 40# while working in challenging environment
* Previous experience working in unusual environments
Must successfully pass:
* Clean Driving Record
* Background Check
* Drug Screen