Security Vehicle Patrol Officer - Seattle Tacoma
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/21/2016
END DATE 11/5/2016
Universal Protection Service LP
SECURITY VEHICLE PATROL OFFICER - SEATTLE TACOMA
Security Vehicle Patrol Officer - Tacoma and Seattle
Love working as a Security Professional* Love to drive*... You can do both at Allied Universal where our vision is to be Exceptional! To maintain exceptional people, to provide exceptional service, and to create exceptional results!
We are seeking a Security Vehicle Patrol Officers with excellent availability to work vehicle patrol out of our Tacoma WA and Seattle WA Office. Must be able to work Swings and Graves.
***Some previous security experience as a Security Patrol Driver is mandatory***
TERRIFIC position for experienced applicants who enjoy vehicle patrol.
Immense growth opportunity!
*Qualified applicants must be 21 years of age or older and have a valid driver\'s license for the state in which applying. All applicants must be eligible to meet our company driving standards.
Apply online and follow up with our Seattle team
801 S. Fidalgo - 2nd Floor,Seattle, WA 98108
The successful Security Officer Patrol Driver candidate is responsible for providing security services at assigned locations. Duties include, but are not limited to:
* Vehicle patrol of exterior areas of assigned locations
* Foot patrol of interior/exterior areas of assigned locations
* Observe and report suspicious activities and persons
* Write detailed narrative reports and maintain daily activity reports (DARs)
* Enforce rules, regulations, policies, procedures, and respond to emergency situations requiring security assistance
* Use of innovative, wireless technology for checkpoints and requirements, immediate synchronization, reports, forms and locations in real-time (client specific sites)
Qualified applicants for the Security Officer Patrol Driver position will meet the minimum requirements, as described below:
* High school diploma or equivalent required.
* Qualified applicants must be 21 years of age or older and have a valid driver\'s license for the state in which applying. All applicants must be eligible to meet our company driving standards.
* Must be able to be issued a valid Guard License as required in the state for which you are applying.
* As a condition of employment, employee must successfully complete a background investigation and a post-offer/pre-employment drug/alcohol test.
* As a condition of continued employment, employee must maintain current active status of all required License at all times, and must carry the license at all times while on duty.
* Must display exceptional customer service and communication skills.
* Intermediate computer skills to utilize innovative, wireless technology at client specific sites.
Essential Physical and Mental Functions
* Stand or walk constantly (for up to an entire shift) on various surfaces (tile, concrete, carpet)
* Climb stairs, ramps, or ladders occasionally during shift
* Occasionally bend/twist at waist/knees/neck to perform various duties
* Occasionally lift or carry up to 40 pounds
* Run as needed
* Constant use of both hands and arms in reaching/handling/grasping/fingering while using phone, notepad, writing reports, and other administrative tasks
* Constant use of eyes (correctable vision to normal level required) to observe, read, interact with public and co-workers, view security monitors; includes hand/eye coordination
* Read, understand and clearly speak English; constantly use speech and hearing (correctable to normal level required) in communicating with public/co-workers, giving and receiving instructions, using phones
* Work in various environments including adverse outdoor conditions such as cold, rain or heat;
* Constant mental alertness and attention to detail required while setting priorities and following up on assignments
* Must possess effective written and oral communication and interpersonal skills with ability to deal with all levels of personnel and the general public in a professional and effective manner; must be able to use initiative and independent judgment within established guidelines
* Must be able to frequently prepare written reports and logs in neat, legible handwriting; may require computer skills
* Must be able to read and understand all operating procedures and instructions
* Must be able to handle pressure of working with high volume general public (constantly to occasionally depending on assignment)
Allied Universal Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce.
West - Allied Universal Security
Post Internal Days