Seeking Project Sales Consultant - All leads provided!
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/19/2016
END DATE 10/19/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONProject Sales Consultant
** Pre-Qualified Leads Provided ** No Cap on Commission
We are looking for Project Sales Consultants! What is a Project Sales Consultant?
?Project Sales Consultants are a part of the In-Home Outside Sales team. We provide the Project Sales Consultants daily, up to 1 to 3 appointments/leads a day from our National Sales center. Consultants territories are approximatly two hours around your home zip code and we pay fuel reimbursement (even when you go into our sales office). This role is Fulltime, earning a great income and benefits!
If you have a passion for people and a flair for design, this is the career opportunity you have been waiting for!
Sears Home Improvement is a national leader in the home improvement field.
Based on an increase in demand, we are seeking motivated and dynamic In- Home Sales Consultants
Our Consultants listen to the customer's needs to and are responsible for closing the sale.
This career is artistically and financially rewarding.
First year projected earnings are 50 to 70k with top performers earning six figures.
The best part is, we provide all the tools you need to be successful, including paid training, so you can focus on closing!
* All leads are provided, pre-qualified and confirmed
* Relax, our appointment center will schedule all appointments for you & make any adjustments you need based on traffic or weather condition - it's like having your own personal assistant!
* No cap on commission earnings - sky is the limit!
* Fully paid training program
* Fuel reimbursement program
* Company provided laptop for in-home presentations
* Medical /Dental/ Vision coverage
For immediate consideration apply online NOW
Have more questions, read our FAQ's for some of the most commonly asked questions:
What are the requirements of the role?
* A minimum of a High School Diploma or Equivalent
* Must have valid driver's license and carry required level of automobile insurance
* Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (Written and verbal)
* Able to lift and carry up to 40lbs
* Computer proficiency
What is the day in life of a Sears Sales Representative?
Please click on the link below to view a short video which describes 'A day in the life of a Sales Project Consultant.' http://www.sellatsears.com
Will I have to do any cold calling or door knocking?
No, you are not required to do any cold calling or door knocking. Your appointments are set up for you by the Sears Appointment Center. Not only do they set your appointments, they'll make any adjustments you need based off of traffic or weather conditions. So it's like having your own personal assistant.
Will you provide training?
Yes, we provided a 3-week PAID training program. We have training classes scheduled monthly, so you can be assigned to the next one quickly.
Sears is an Equal Opportunity /Affirmative Action Employer - Minorities/Veterans/Females/Disabled
Responsibilities / Skills / Experience Requirements:
1. All of our Sales Project Consultant positions require extensive local market area travel with the use of a personal vehicle to travel to appointments. Includes a Company paid fuel program through a per mile rate reimbursement.
2. Must have valid driver's license and carry required level of automobile insurance.
3. This position requires the ability to lift sample cases of selected home improvement products. The sample cases individually do not exceed 40 lbs, depending on the product sample case weight can range from 5lbs to 40lbs.
4. Must be computer proficient.
5. Must have the ability to work a 5 day work week, which includes Saturdays. Additional days may be required based on volume and seasonality, in addition to the flexibility to work afternoon, evening and weekend hours.
6. Ability to negotiate contracts and communicate effectively both verbally and in writing.
7. Candidate must have excellent customer service, listening and influencing skills and have a passion for improving the lives of our customers.
8. A minimum of a High School Diploma or Equivalent.Equal Opportunity Employer / Disability / Vet.