Seeking a high-level Accounting Assistant
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/15/2016
END DATE 10/30/2016
Newport Beach, CA
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY We are seeking an Accounting/Administrative Assistant for the CFO of a fast-paced, growing office.
About our company:
Our team is managed by one of the premier hotel investment and management executives in the hospitality industry. Our small team oversees ground up hotel development, hotel renovations, brand conversions and office to hotel conversions, as well as asset management and investor correspondence.
The ideal candidate will be able to hit the ground running and wear many hats. We are a friendly, energetic group of people. If you feel your qualifications meet the below requirements, please apply now!
- Accounts payable, accounts receivable, payroll, bank statement reconciliations, financial statement preparation
- Track construction preliminary notices, unconditional/conditional releases
- Track job costing
- Track personal investments in Quicken
- Maintain construction/job costing budget vs. actuals
- Filing, scanning, covering phones
- 3+ years of financial accounting experience required
- Experience in construction admin a huge PLUS
- Significant experience using QuickBooks software required
- Proficient using Excel, Word, and Outlook
- Team player willing to take on any task from administrative duties to preparing financial statements
- Ability to handle fast paced, high pressure and multiple priorities environment
- Detail and deadline oriented
We are an equal employment opportunity employer and will consider all qualified candidates without regard to disability or protected veteran status.