This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/25/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
A New Beginning - Genesis 2
JOB DESCRIPTIONPlease feel free to call 8608894141, until 9 PM Eastern, 7 days a week, including most weekends and holidays, after you email a word doc resume directly to me from your own email, and I will help you - firstname.lastname@example.org
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE:
* Identify and recommend key opportunities to drive business improvement in manufacturing operations.
* Determine and implement, in conjunction with manufacturing leadership and others, targeted goals for profitability, productivity, cycle time, inventory, optimization, delivery and quality as well as headcount adequacy
* Implement and continuously improve the daily performance management system.
* Actively participate in business reviews and brainstorming for growth/profit improvement opportunities.
* Actively manage the Capital requirement process and forecasting (IRR, Payback, etc)
* Track execution of cost savings projects and manage the reporting process in the cost savings system as well as developing and enhancing the cash management system
* Mentor the finance and operations organizations to promote a better understanding of financial tools and metrics designed to enhance profitability.
* Major role in reviewing monthly and quarterly forecasts from the segment facilities.
* Major role in coordinating and preparing analysis for the annual business plan for the business segment and reporting to executive leadership.
* Financial analysis for special projects, as required.
* Analyzing financial data, identifying and reporting progress toward budget commitments, financial performance achievements and trends, and identifying opportunities to influence financial performance.
* Play a major role in driving the compliance activities to meet SOX criteria and internal Self-assessment Tool requirements.
* This position also involves traveling to various operating facilities (some international) on a periodic basis.
* This position also involves TRAVELING to various operating facilities (some international) on a periodic basis.
* This opening is with a world leader in the investment casting of superalloys, aluminum and titanium primarily for jet aircraft and industrial gas turbine markets and a leading supplier of forgings for the aerospace, automotive, commercial transportation, and other industrial markets.
* This position provides an ideal opportunity for a finance professional who desires career growth within the company, a values-based company that offers advancement opportunities.
* They are looking for a Segment Controller for our Structural and Specialty business segment. The SSS Segment Controller will report to the VP and General Manager for the Structural and Specialty business segment.
* This is a highly visible, analytical position that provides business leadership and guidance to executive and business unit leadership in manufacturing, sales/marketing and finance for the company.
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE WILL POSSESS THE FOLLOWING SKILLS:
* Strong leadership skills.
* The position provides decision support analysis for key business decisions.
* The incumbent needs to be comfortable analyzing complex problems, working on ambiguous projects, making decisions and convincing other Financial Controllers to follow.
* Strong communication skills. Incumbent needs to be able to get into the details to understand issues, but be able to explain things in a concise manner.
* Works independently, with guidance in only the most complex situations.
* Works well in a team environment.
* Strong leadership and talent development skills.
* Strong analytical and decision making skills.
Base Salary - $145,000 to $176,000
Benefits - Full
Relocation Assistance Available - Yes
Bonus Eligible - Yes
Interview Travel Reimbursed - Yes
7+ to 10 years experience
Minimum Education - Master's Degree
Willingness to Travel - Occasionally
Also, please understand this may take time for both of us working together to help advance your career. I will do my best for you and never charge you anything for our time and efforts.
In all cases we always have several jobs not yet published on the WWW, listed on linkedin or posted to our company website.
Many full job descriptions and base salaries in your field of experience can be viewed in various sections on -
A New Beginning-Genesis 2