Segment Marketing Manager Small Business
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/25/2016
END DATE 11/16/2016
Bank of America Merchant Services
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Job Number: 4445
Position Title: 420MS : MRKTG MGR
Position specific description
The Segment Marketing Manager will provide leadership and coordination of marketing functions for specific client segments within Bank of America Merchant Services. Responsible for partnering with stakeholders across the organization, Bank of America, First Data and others to develop and execute marketing programs that will support the business needs for specific client segments. Strong emphasis on marketing programs that support ongoing product transitions across the existing customer base.
* Design and implement tactical marketing programs that support segment-specific business needs.
* Develop business cases for upcoming activities, allowing decision-makers to quickly assess various options.
* Analyze and evaluate the effectiveness of marketing programs, methods, costs, results, and ROI.
* Collaborate with a broad group of internal and external stakeholders to ensure successful program development and execution.
* Monitor key client issues and emerging market trends and build this intelligence into marketing strategies and programs.
* Develop and manage the marketing budget for specific client segments.
* Proven management skills and the ability to lead, motivate, and develop a team of professionals to achieve aggressive business goals and objectives.
* Creative, analytical thinker with strong problem solving and financial skills.
* Experience supporting and participating in client-facing engagements.
* Highly motivated to succeed in a performance driven environment.
* An understanding of project management methods, constraints and dependencies
* Bachelor Degree in Marketing, Commerce, or Business
* At least 7 years of marketing experience, with at least 4-5 years in B2B segment or product marketing (preferably in the banking or payment processing industries).
* Track record of developing strategies and implementing marketing programs to achieve defined targets
* Demonstrated experience with synthesizing information from many sources to create usable insights
* Experience working with field sales teams, contact centers, and intermediary marketing
* Excellent communication skills
* Ability to collaborate and influence at various levels of an organization
Location: Charlotte, North Carolina US
Community / Marketing Title: Segment Marketing Manager Small Business
Bank of America Merchant Services connects businesses and consumers by doing payments better. In an increasingly complex marketplace, we empower businesses to give consumers the right commerce experience. We consult with businesses to customize solutions that integrate selling channels, open new markets, solve problems using data, stay secure and, ultimately, accomplish more.
EEO Employer Verbiage:
Bank of America Merchant Services ensures equal employment opportunity without discrimination or harassment on the basis of race, color, creed, religion, national origin, alienage or citizenship status, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital or domestic/civil partnership status, disability, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other basis protected by law.
The employer will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the employer s legal duty to furnish information.
Alternate Location 1:
Alternate Location 2:
Alternate Location 3:
Alternate Location 4:
Work Location Type: