This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/19/2016
END DATE 10/18/2016
Overland Park, KS
JOB DESCRIPTIONCompany Overview
Netsmart Technologies is the largest supplier of enterprise-wide software solutions for health and human services providers. Netsmart s clients include health and human services organizations: public health agencies, mental health and substance abuse clinics, psychiatric hospitals, and managed care organizations. We became the industry leader through the creation of cutting edge software solutions to meet our client s needs. This level of creation and product evolution is only made possible by assembling a team of the best and the brightest talent in the industry. Do you have what it takes to join us on this journey*
At Netsmart we look for exceptional professionals who enjoy being part of a fast-paced and innovative environment. We offer an opportunity to contribute at all levels of the organization and to be a part of a creative and collaborative team of professionals. If you have a passion for human resources, talent acquisition, and driving toward process excellence, and want to join us in our mission to change the lives of millions through the development of impactful software solutions, we want to hear from you!
The Selection Coordinator assists the Talent Acquisition team by providing candidates with an exceptional experience through the interview and selection process. The individual is responsible for opening requisitions once approved in the applicant tracking system, communicating with interview panels and candidates when scheduling candidate interviews, assisting with the onboarding process and record keeping, and participating in projects associated with the identification and selection of talent for the organization.
Posting requisitions once approved by the Business Leaders and upkeep of the Applicant Tracking SystemScheduling candidate interviews and delivering seamless coordination of all interview activitiesEnsuring a quality candidate experience through professional and timely communication with Recruiters, Hiring Managers, Candidates and other Business LeadersCompletes talent acquisition activities such as interview scheduling, onboarding coordination, and communicating critical information to Business Leaders and RecruitersInitiates candidate interview scheduling within 48 hours of receipt and follows through with all necessary details, materials, and schedule changes as applicableHandles numerous requests/tasks/projects at once with effective prioritization, communication, and meeting deadline commitments.
Other Duties Include, But Are Not Limited To:
* Prioritize and manage one s time in a fast paced environment to ensure individual work is handled in a timely manner
* Contacts Candidates, Recruiters, Managers, Administrative Assistants, etc. to schedule interviews, prepare interview packets and itineraries and communicates with all parties
* Utilizes Outlook to schedule interview panel, conference rooms, and make adjustments to interview schedules as necessary to facilitate selection process
* Support onboarding process by sending offer & welcome packets, follow up on background process, medical appointments, reporting instructions, I-9 completion, and new hire orientation paperwork
* Avoids legal challenges by understanding and enforcing regulations related to fair recruitment practices (Complies with all federal, state, and company policies and procedures such as OFCCP, EEO, ADA)
* Participates in process enhancement and projects that advance the efficiency and effectiveness of HR or Talent Acquisition- knowledge of industry and company policies/procedures. Responsible for contributing to ideas, development of processes/plans, and executing/communicating to the business
* Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations
* Bachelor s Degree
* Minimum 3 years experience in talent acquisition, human resource core principal knowledge (via education or previous positions), customer service, or administrative support
* Must work independently with minimal guidance and manage workload/priorities as appropriate
* Verbal and written communication skills in a professional business environment (grammar, spelling, ability to communicate with varying levels of professionals, vocabulary, and comprehension)
* Bias for customer service proactive communication to customers and team members, delivers on commitments, and is knowledgeable and accurate regarding expertise
* Demonstrated use of Microsoft Office (Word document editing, form letters, Excel tracking, basic formulas, sorting/filtering, Outlook manage volumes of candidate communications, calendar appointments, templates, workload organization, Power Point basic development of presentations)
* Able to handle confidential matters professionally
In Addition to a Competitive Salary, Successful Candidates Will Receive:
* Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance available Day 1
* Life Insurance
* Short/Long Term Disability
* 401(k) Plan/EAP