This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/12/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONSkills Required - At least 8+ years of experience with software test automation. - At least 3 years of experience with Java.
- Ability to provide technical leadership and test automation assistance to other Software Engineers in the team.
- Experience building and maintaining test automation frameworks.
- Creating and maintaining Test plan.
- Experience with open source tools like Cucumber, Selenium, etc.
- Solid software test experience including testing multi-tier applications with databases.
- Proficient in developing and executing manual and automated black box tests for functional & regression testing.
- Good understanding of the Software Development Lifecycle including, but not limited to, Agile software development methodology such as BDD, Scrum or Kanban.
- Experience in using defect tracking system to report, track and defects.
- Passion for Software Quality, customers, problem detection, and analysis. Bonus Skills:
- Experience integrating test suites into continues build environments like Jenkins.
- Familiarity with code coverage tools and concepts.
- Ability to understand complex database queries and procedures.
- Knowledge of release management and deployment workflow processes
- Experience and understanding of Financial Industry experience