Selling Branch Manager
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/6/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONBRANCH MANAGER
Our Branch Manager is tasked with not only growing the business on a personal production level, but also building a team of Staffing Consultants to emulate success, leading by example and driving the overall energy of the office on a day to day basis. Our Branch Manager is the leading sales development professional for our office, mentoring their staff to own their business and build it for a strong future based on exceptional service and follow through.
PERSONAL PRODUCTION RESPONSIBILITIES:
* Develops a sales strategy for the market that ensures attainment of company sales goals and profitability
* Execute and manage daily business development activities including inside phone sales, client visits and proposals, and national marketingcampaigns
* Recruit, interview, market, and effectively place professionals with top companies in the market
* Adheres to all company policies, procedures and business ethics codes and ensures that they are communicated and implemented within the branch.
* Responsible for personal sales production as well as the performance and development of the Staffing Consultants
* Maintains accurate records of all pricings, sales, and activity reports submitted by Staffing Consultants
* Assists Staffing Consultants in preparation of proposals and presentations
* Controls expenses to meet budget guidelines
* Recruits, hires, and trains all Staffing Consultants based on criteria agreed upon by senior management
* 3+ years of staffing industry experience including a minimum of 2 years management experience is required
* Proven, measurable individual sales ability
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills
* Must be adaptable and flexible to meet the needs of the branch and the client
* 4-year college degreepreferred