Senior Account Executive - Ad Tech
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/16/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
New York, NY
JOB DESCRIPTIONSR. ACCOUNT EXECUTIVE
Our client is the premier technology company providing marketers the entire digital advertising ecosystem in the cloud. Through their proprietary Advertising Cloud platform, our client allows brands to plan, execute, verify and measure their digitalinvestments. Founded in 1999, our client owns and operates several leading digital ad technology and media companies.
The Sr. Account Executive, Agency Sales role could be the right fit for you. Our client is currently looking for high-energy, driven Account Executives with knowledge of technology and solid online/mobile advertising sales and marketingexperience. You will be selling our client's proprietary Ad Cloud platform across most industry verticals. This is an individual contributor role with an opportunity to grow responsibilities based on proven success. Our client's goal is to build an organization of smart, creative and ambitious Account Executives, committed to their mission and focused on winning, but able to balance this with a healthy environment and lifestyle.
* Guide the expansion of our client's people based platform that infuses accuracy, transparency and accountability into clients' advertising solution across all industry sectors, including agencies and advertisers.
* Individually manage sales across a wide list of key agencies and clients, as well as generate new business from existing customers and prospective clients.
* Lead discovery sessions to identify the customer's key needs and pain points.
* Conduct storytelling product demonstrations that highlight the value the solution brings to the client
* Consistently deliver individual sales targets every quarter
* Develop solid relationships with key decision makers at accounts
* Develop a strong understanding of the Agency/client's business and demonstrate how our client's offerings can assist them to achieve their Marketing and business objectives.
* Develop deep product knowledge and workflow in effort to demo our client's self-service platform to all stakeholders.
* Develop action plans for key accounts for both immediate and long-term revenue opportunities.
* Effectively identify trends in the marketplace and shareinternally with sales management, marketing, and product teams.
* Partner with Account Management and Client Service teams to achieve clients' objectives and KPIs.
* He/She is expected to cold call and qualify prospective clients, build a robust pipeline, and close business.
* Develop expertise in the performance of advertising categories
* Effectively report on territory account development and sales progress via Salesforce.
* Strive for excellence, education, self-advancement and the demonstration of top seller behaviors that lead to breaking performance records.
DESIRED CANDIDATES MUST POSSES:
* 5years+ of successful agency/client salesexperience with consistent overachievement
* An understanding of digital analytics solutions as well as primary and secondary research and how this information can be applied to help clients achieve their goals.
* Experience successfully selling online/mobile advertising technology solutions.
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills as well as great listening skills.
* Goal oriented personality, committed to success and a strong work ethic.
* Must be comfortable calling on all levels of an organization along with the ability to lead senior level meetings.
* Extremely detail oriented, comfortable working independently, extremely well organized, have the technical aptitude to learn new technologies.
* Ability to effectively communicate best practices internally.
* Experience working in face-paced, start-up/growth stage companies.
* Experience with Salesforce.com or other CRM systems.
* Self-starting, proactive, high energy and high integrity work habits
* Bachelors degree, with a focus on business preferred.