Senior Account Executive, Digital
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/16/2016
END DATE 11/22/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONYoure the kind of person who gets excited when Instagram announces new product features and can send a Snap as easily as writing an email. Youre a digital thinker and a doer, not afraid to get your hands dirty working on everything from drafting reports to chiming in during creative brainstorms. If this sounds like you, you might be ready to join a growing team of digital strategists at Powell Tate, the D.C. office of Weber Shandwick, one of the largest communications companies in the world.
* Supporting social media strategy and content development
* Serving as a day-to-day point of contact for clients
* Leading monthly social media reporting
* Performing research and compiling strategic decks and briefs
* Post social content and manage online communities
* Daily account maintenance and production
* Participate in client meetings, creative brainstorms, and new business development
* Track the latest digital trends to inform creative approaches for clients as well as knowledge sharing internally
* Bachelor's degree with 3-5 years of experience working on digital campaigns
* Deep understanding of the entire digital ecosystem
* Experience in digital analytics and social media reporting
* Experience with project management, community management and/or content development
* Previous agency experience a plus
* Highly organized and a pro multitasker
* A positive, collaborative attitude
HOW TO APPLY:
Instead of submitting a cover letter, please share your resume and write a paragraph describing a recent social media campaign you participated in and/or read about, and why you think it was innovative.
ABOUT WEBER SHANDWICK
Weber Shandwick is a leading global communications and engagement firm in 79 cities across 34 countries and operations extending to 127 cities in 81 countries. The firms diverse team of strategists, analysts, producers, designers, developers and campaign activators has won the most prestigious awards in the world for innovative, creative approaches and impactful work, including being honored as an Ad Age A-List Agency in 2014 and 2015, The Holmes ReportsGlobal Agency of the Year in 2014 and 2015 and PRWeeks 2015 Global Agency of the Year. Weber Shandwick and its Prime unit have won a combined 25 Cannes Lions since 2009. Weber Shandwick was also named a Best Place to Work by Ad Age in 2014 and 2015 and PRWeek in 2013 and 2014. The firm deploys deep expertise across sectors and specialty areas, including consumer marketing, corporate reputation, healthcare, technology, public affairs, financial services, corporate social responsibility, financial communications and crisis management, using proprietary social, digital and analytics methodologies. Weber Shandwick is part of the Interpublic Group (NYSE: IPG). For more information, visit http://www.webershandwick.com.
Weber Shandwick is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. Weber Shandwick recruits qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, age, ethnic or national origin, protected veteran status, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status or citizenship status.