Senior Account Executive (Health and Benefits)
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/16/2016
END DATE 11/22/2016
Grand Rapids, MI
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY JOB DESCRIPTION
AON IS LOOKING FOR A SENIOR ACCOUNT EXECUTIVE
As part of an industry-leading team, you will help empower results for our clients by delivering innovative and effective solutions as part of our Health and Benefits business group within Aon Risk Solutions, in Grand Rapids, MI. As a Senior Account Executive, you will report directly to the Local Practice Leader.
Your Impact As A Senior Account Executive
* Experienced Consultant, with in-depth health and benefits knowledge, practical application and consulting skills, leads projects and overall client relationships, and demonstrates leadership skills
* Serve as a Health & Benefits Account Executive for multiple clients and relationships.
* Consult with our clients at both the Benefits/HR manager level and at the C-suite level and drives client decision making.
* Lead client planning and client innovation discussions with client teams, and bring new ideas to retain clients and increase revenue.
* Manage projects to ensure quality and profitable delivery and have final responsibility for overall review of client deliverables.
* Partner with thought leaders to connect with client and design/delivery teams in other lines of business to create holistic outsourcing and consulting offers.
* Build working relationships with colleagues in other practices.
* Assess the client's current benefit program, including review of financials and cost/utilization drivers, to develop tailored solutions and measurement criteria.
* Demonstrate strong partnerships with vendor community to support mutual efforts on behalf of our clients.
* Mentors, provide support, guidance and training to junior colleagues.
* Follow key industry/market trends and technology to ensure the relevance and innovative approach of Aon Health & Benefits solutions and capabilities.
* Directly contributes to business development and market growth within assigned practice/market.
You Bring Knowledge and Expertise
* Required to have 5+ years of client facing experience at an insurance company, carrier or brokerage / consulting experience in the Health and Benefits industry, with a strong emphasis on health benefits.
* Must have excellent communication skills (written and verbal) and strong presentation skills with the ability to give non-technical explanations of technical matters.
* Track record of building strong internal teams and have the ability to partner with consultants and subject matter experts from other lines of business
Bachelor s degree
WE OFFER YOU
A competitive total rewards package, continuing education & training, and tremendous potential with a growing worldwide organization.
OUR COLLEAGUE EXPERIENCE:
From helping clients gain access to capital after natural disasters, to creating access to health care and retirement for millions, Aon colleagues empower results for our clients, communities, and each other every day. They make a difference, work with the best, own their potential, and value one another. This is the Aon Colleague Experience, defining what it means to work at Aon and realizing our vision of empowering human and economic possibility. To learn more visit Aon Colleague Experience.
Aon plc (NYSE:AON) is the leading global provider of risk management, insurance and reinsurance brokerage, and human resources solutions and outsourcing services. Our more than 72,000 colleagues worldwide empower results for clients in over 120 countries with innovative and effective risk and people solutions and through industry-leading global resources and technical expertise. To learn more visit aon.com.
By applying for a position with Aon, you understand that, should you be made an offer, it will be contingent on your undergoing and successfully completing a background check consistent with Aon's employment policies. Background checks may include some or all of the following based on the nature of the position: SSN/SIN validation, education verification, employment verification, and criminal check, search against global sanctions and government watch lists, fingerprint verification, credit check, and/or drug test. You will be notified during the hiring process which checks are required by the position.
Aon provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, veteran, marital, or domestic partner status. Aon is committed to a diverse workforce and is an affirmative action employer.
Nothing in this job description restricts management's right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time.
JOB NUMBER: 2421571
CATEGORY: Account Management Group
LOCATION: United States, MI, Grand Rapids