Senior Account Executive, Healthcare
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/9/2016
END DATE 10/29/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONSenior Account Executive, Healthcare
Everbridge is a rapidly growing, global SaaS company that has launched 8 new products over the past two years. In this role, you will have the a bility to work with primarily three groups within a hospital: Emergency Preparedness, Clinical Communications , and IT for HIPAA-compliant communication solutions that improve healthcare and clinical workflows and keep people safe in times of crisis. The Everbridge Unified Critical Communication Platform is the most scalable and reliable platform to support all of your emergency and clinical communication needs, driving ROI and ease of use with one solution.
About the Team:
Everbridge s Healthcare Sales team is a national team; however, primarily headquartered in or near our Boston area office. We are a collaborative, results-driven, high performing sales team that strive to directly impact Everbridge's mission of revolutionalizing and automating critical processes for information exchange to keep people safe and health institutions running more efficiently. We are the market leader within the unified critical communication space.
* Develop a business plan for your Territory or Region to focus your selling efforts with clear goals.
* Develop a pipeline of quality prospects to meet sales objectives.
* Exceed assigned sales objectives and quarterly bookings quotas.
* Develop a strong product competency and industry knowledge related to market needs, domain knowledge and competitors.
* Work with your Everbridge team to execute coordinated sales campaigns and ensure effective opportunity management.
* Implement a consultative, solution selling methodology on a consistent basis.
* Engage with IT | LOB | Clinical buyers to position and sell solutions.
* Ability to work with Account Managers and leverage customer relationships
* Target and develop relationships with key decision makers in your accounts & partners.
* Accurately manage and forecast your business using Salesforce.
* Minimum 5+ years of experience selling software applications, SaaS or hosted software, clinical software, and/or Communications solutions to various levels of accounts withing healthcare/clinical customers.
* Strong prospecting/cold calling, solution sales, and rapport building skills.
* Must have a verifiable history of meeting or exceeding sales quotas.
* Ability to work in a fast paced, team environment.
* Willingness to travel as needed.
* BS/BA degree or relevant experience.
* Experience selling solutions to the C-Level in the IT Service Management and/or IT Operations space, e.g. Experience m aneuvering and working Hospitals.
* Experience selling SaaS solutions and/or Mobile platforms.
* A solid understanding of key clinical software and healthcare buyers.
* Understand key players and needs for mobile healthcare services (IT teams, key execs/stakeholders, customers).
* Ability to identify and sell multiple use cases to multiple buyers within an organization.
* Experience in selling, presenting and demonstrating to technical and non-technical buyers.
Specialized Skills and Knowledge: Experience in the sale of ITSM solutions, System Monitoring & Management, Communication services, Business Continuity & Disaster Recovery products are highly desirable. Experience with Sandler Selling, SPIN Selling, or Solution Selling a plus.
About the company:
Everbridge is a global enterprise software company that provides applications which automate the delivery of critical information to help Keep people safe and Businesses running. During mission-critical business events or man-made or natural disasters, over 2,700 global customers rely on the Everbridge platform to quickly and reliably construct and deliver contextual notifications to millions of people at one time. The company s platform sent over 1 billion messages in 2015, and offers the ability to reach more than 200 countries and territories with secure delivery to over 100 different communication devices. With headquarters in both Boston and Los Angeles, Everbridge serves 8 of the 10 largest U.S. cities, 7 of the 10 largest U.S.-based investment banks, 24 of the 25 busiest North American airports, and 6 of the 10 largest global automakers. As a company with a culture that is committed to Making a Difference, Everbridge was recently named a Best Place to Work by both the Boston and Los Angeles Business Journals!
Everbridge is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex including sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, protected Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law