Senior Account Executive - IT Consulting
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/7/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONWe are seeking a Senior Account Executive to join our team in the Chicago Loop and wants to eventually transition to management!
The base salary will be $80,000-$125,000+. The base salary may be negotiable. First year earnings are $225,000-$275,000.
YOU MUST HAVE EXPERIENCE CALLING ON CIOS, CTO AND/OR VPS OF IT OF MID TO LARGE COMPANIES IN THE CHICAGO AREA. IF YOU DON\'T HAVE THESE CONNECTIONS, IT WON\'T BE A FIT.
We are a Strategic Solutions provider that specializes in Hardware, Software and Services (Consulting, Professional and Managed). We offer the full spectrum of consulting services, focused on delivering highly customized end-to-end technology solutions to meet unique business needs.
As the technologylandscape continues to evolve, the company is driving a transformation towards advanced services and solutions for its customers. We have an immediate need for a Senior Account Executive to join our sales team in our Chicago market. At this time, we are looking to identify top talent within solutions and/or services based technologysales arena.
Our organization believes in high value, high touch customer interaction. As a customer centric and services oriented company, we believe our greatest asset to the client is our people. Our company leverages our technology partners to ensure we deliver the very best solutions, uniquely tailored to meet our customers' needs in the most efficient and cost effective manner.
SALES & BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT EXPERIENCE SUMMARY:
* 7+ years of demonstrated and quantifiable success in selling to senior level executives, key decision makers and influencers within the Fortune 1000, including executives in the Information Technology arena and business focusing on solution services, technology solutions, and/or software.
* Demonstrated record of successful solutions or services based business-to-business selling within the $3-$5+ million range.
* Accountability for prospecting, building relationships and profitable results as related to achievement of sales targets.
* Experienced in development of strategic plans of action for driving new business.
* Consistently closing new business to meet or exceed sales volume quota/sales expectations.
* Ability to prepare and deliver sales proposals and presentations for solutions and services.
* Will host and attend client, networking and partner events as necessary
* Sales capabilities to create, manage, emphatically listen, gain stakeholder buy-in and close competitive opportunities.
* Strong competitive drive, negotiation skills, business judgment and the ability to work independently.
* Innovation, execution and integrity are at the core of his/her go to market strategy.
* Must be capable of selling and leading in a fast paced environment.
* Will have existing relationships in Information Technology to leverage the business and consultant community.
ACCOUNT MANAGEMENT EXPERIENCE
* Must be a strong leader with the ability to prioritize and manage opportunities within enterprise accounts and/or multiple accounts simultaneously.
* Must have expert level experience building dynamic and positive customer relationships at senior decision-making levels as well as front line influencing levels.
* High energy with a strong understanding of customer service and integrity.
* Ability to determine and understand the needs of the client and build solution(s) around those individual client needs.
* Excellent verbal and written communication, presentation and a high degree of professionalism with both large and small groups.
* High attention to detail and follow-through.
* Team Player with his/her colleagues and customer's best interest in mind at all times.
* A thorough command of current technology.
* Ability to quickly learn complex concepts related to technology, infrastructure, various platforms and applications.
* Bachelor's Degree in Business or Technologypreferred.
We place an extremely high value on learning and staying agile in the technology arena. Therefore education and training is available to all employees.
Additional benefits include paid time off, top-tier medical, dental, vision insurance, and 401(k).
The company is committed to providing its employees with an environment that promotes collaboration and team success. We have created an environment where culture, commitment and opportunity converge to yield a truly unique place to work and grow your business. We promote a results oriented culture of excellence, collaboration, and growth.
This is a fast-paced role and will require a self-motivated professional, capable of and willing to learn through self-study.
If you are a leader with an entrepreneurial vision and possess excellent follow through skills, then this could be the opportunity of a life time!