Senior Account Executive 9/8/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY We've provided enterprise software to our clients for over 23years. We are seeking a highly motivated and results-oriented individual with excellent presentation skills to join our team. We are focused on driving accountability and growth, balanced with promoting a promoting an employee friendly startup company culture.
You will be responsible for identifying new direct sales opportunities with prospective clients and driving those sales cycles to successful closures.
Ideal candidates have many of these characteristics to be successful:
* Excellent hunting skills to identify new business.
* Coachable on new sales approaches.
* Strong negotiating and closing skills.
* Team player with strong interpersonal and communication skills.
* Communicate effectively (both orally and written) and with high energy.
* Detail oriented, proactive, and highly organized.
* Willing to go the extra mile with a strong work ethic, self-directed and resourceful.
* Ability to help customers demonstrate a favorable ROI.
* Strong Presentation Skills - ability to develop and present a well-organized C-Level presentation on the company and products.
Ideal candidates have the following experience:
* Experience selling solutions in the banking, insurance or financial services industries.
* Experience selling accounting, enterprise resource planning or financial reporting applications.