Senior Account Executive 8/9/2016
Business Services Company
San Francisco, CA
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Senior Account Executive - Financial Services / Professional Services / E-Learning / Training / L&D Solutions
We are a global provider of learning and development solutions for the financial services and corporate market place. With unrivalled breadth and depth of training, the company delivers learning solutions for interns and graduates to those with 10+ years experience in Financial Services and the training can be delivered both online and offline.
Currently the company is going through an exceptional period of growth, therefore we are looking for a number of individuals who have drive, enthusiasm and passion. In return, you'll find us a stimulating place to work and progress your career.
Based from our offices in the heart of downtown San Francisco, you will be expected to sell our entire portfolio of solutions through phone and face to face visits to the financial services and corporate market place. The west coast is a burgeoning market of huge potential so you will be driving new business and managing some of our key accounts.
- Strong self-motivational skills and the ability to work productively independently
- Ability to convey key messages appropriately in written communication, be that proposals, sales campaigns or client and colleague emails
- Ability to present convincingly, listening to your audience's needs and adapting your content accordingly
- Enthusiastic to quickly get up to speed, learn the ropes and "get stuck in" as each situation demands
- Self-motivated, proactive and willingness to spend time devising the right solution to achieve targets
- Proven track record using a consultative, solutions-focussed approach to sales
- Experience and comfort level working with C-level executives at Fortune 500 companies
- Sales background in 'selling' high quality and bespoke services to professional institutions
- Good presence and respectable level of 'gravitas'
- Effective questioning, listening and preparation for meetings
- Experience of managing large client accounts to achieve target, especially for new business up to $1M (in addition to existing clients)
- Willingness to travel throughout West Coast of USA
- Spanish is desirable but not essential
To be considered for this role you should have experience selling any type of training, e-learning or L&D solutions or experience selling a professional servive to the Financial Services or corporate sector.
In return we are offering a competative baisic salary with uncapped bonus / commission and all the usual benefits.