Senior Account Manager
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/20/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
Smith & Nephew
JOB DESCRIPTIONSmith & Nephew is a diversified advanced medical technology business that supports healthcare professionals in more than 100 countries to improve the quality of life for their patients. We have leadership positions in Orthopedic Reconstruction, Advanced Wound Management, Sports Medicine and Trauma:
* Orthopedics Reconstruction - joint replacement systems for knees, hips and shoulders
* Advanced Wound Management - wound care treatment and prevention products used to treat hard-to-heal wounds
* Sports Medicine - minimally invasive surgery of the joint
* Trauma & Extremities - products that help repair broken bones.
We have over 15, employees around the world. Annual sales in 2015 were more than $4.6 billion.
With a wide portfolio of wound care products targeting chronic and acute wounds, you can be successful as a Sr. Account Manager with the Advanced Wound Care division and Device Segment. Smith & Nephew Advanced Wound Management provides high quality products, medical education and services supporting initial wound bed preparation through to full wound closure, enabling better outcomes for patients and healthcare systems.
Smith & Nephew is a diversified advanced medical technology business that supports healthcare professionals in more than 100 countries to improve the quality of life for their patients.
As the Sr. Account Manager in Device Care, you'll be responsible for the sale of Smith & Nephew products within the Acute segment wich includes the operating room, surgical specialties, supply chain and outpatient departments.The Senior Account Manager will report to the District Manager but will have no direct reports.
* Create and execute unique territory action plan and present to the District Manager.
* Attain and exceed, territory sales goals utilizing excellent sales skills, territory management skills, product knowledge and customer relationships.
* Coordinate availability of products for hospital outpatient departments, through customer champions in the following departments: operating room, surgical specialty departments, supply chain and materials management.
* In service appropriate personnel in the acute markets to educate end users on the clinical benefits of Smith & Nephew products.
* Deliver sales presentations, product lunches and dinners to key customers and customer groups.
* Generate use of products by utilizing customer champions and by educating customers with provided sales collaterals.
* Achieve annual sales goals for territory as established by the Company, Region and District Manager.
* Penetrate and maneuver through target accounts and devote ample sales time to both products but using proper sales skills including but not limited to probing, supporting evidence and closing.
* Maintain mutually beneficial relationships with key customers, decision makers and thought leaders.
* BA or BSdegree from an accredited program.
* Minimum 5 years of medical sales experience with strong B2B experience preferred.
* Demonstrated ability to effectively present key concepts and recommendations to customers in formal and informal settings.
Strong Aptitude and ability to learn
* Demonstrated ability to learn and apply technical/scientific knowledge and business analyses.
* Strategic skills (includes visioning) and the ability to translate strategy into executable tasks.
* Strong organizational skills with the ability to organize and prioritize multiple tasks.
Demonstrated advanced selling skills and ability to dialogue effectively with customers.
* Persuasive selling and negotiation skills
* Demonstrated leadership ability.
Excellent interpersonal and communication skills:
* Strong interpersonal and intrapersonal skills
* Ability to anticipate future business opportunities and customer needs, operating with a business ownership mentality.
* Organization, initiative, and self-motivation.
* Professionalism, integrity, and the ability to comply to strict policy, work in a highly regulated environment, and maintain confidential information and data.
Track record of documented execution/results including multiple years in the TOP of Rankings/Award Winner and/or field sales training.
* Solid sales record.
* Critical / analytical thinking.
* Solution oriented.