Senior Account Manager 9/8/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Calling all accounting professionals who want to look at San Fernando Valley positions!
Our client, a well-known San Fernando Valley business management firm with plenty of entertainment industry clients, seeks a Senior Account Manager to join their firm.
You will supervise a team to service a select group of clients (entertainment and high-net worth) on various matters such as Financial Planning (Estate Planning, Investment Plans, Retirement plans, Real Estate transactions, and Tax issues), day-to-day financial transactions, and other tasks at the client's wish.
The firm offers a strategic location in the San Fernando Valley and benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K, and Life Insurance).
RESPONSIBILITIES OF THE SENIOR ACCOUNT MANAGER (INCLUDED BUT LIMITED TO)
* Advise client on all relevant financial matters, whether independently or in conjunction with a Partner
* Advise client in the following areas: Estate Planning, Risk Insurance, Retirement Plans, Investment Accounts, Real Estate Investments, Tax Issues, Cash Flow matters
* Supervise and mentor all members of your staff
QUALIFICATIONS OF THE SENIOR STAFF ACCOUNTANT (REQUIRED)
* BA in Finance, Accounting or Business Administration (or in lieu, equivalent work experience)
* CPA (Active Status)
* At least ten (10) years of General Ledger (G/L) accounting experience
QUALIFICATIONS OF THE SENIOR STAFF ACCOUNTANT (PREFERRED)
* At least 5+ years of experience in a similar role in a Business Management and/or an Accounting Firm
SKILLS OF THE SENIOR STAFF ACCOUNTANT (REQUIRED)
* Proficiency in MS Excel (pivot tables, v-lookups, and IF formulas)
* Proficiency in Datafaction
* Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills are essential in this collaborative work environment
* Ability to handle a fast paced, high-energy environment
* Superior managerial skills
* Superior customer service skills with a diverse range of clients
For immediate consideration, email your resume in MS Word format. All inquiries will be held in the strictest confidence.