Senior Account Manager 8/29/2016
New York, NY
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY SUMMARY
At eg+ worldwide, we are proud producers and makers who are passionate about production. A global network specializing in content creation, production services, transcreation and global implementation of our clients' brand messages, it's our job to deliver high quality, cost-efficient, culturally relevant and timely marketing communication executions across all media channels.
We are looking for a driven and dynamic individual to join our New York Account team. The ideal candidate has a passion for quality and service and a strong focus on client and business needs.
The Senior Account Manager is responsible for the overall tenure, process efficiency, client development and commercial stewardship of one of our direct clients' business. The Senior Account Manager should demonstrate a deep understanding our business model and be seen by the key client personnel as a valued and indispensable conduit between their organization and eg+.
* Operational leadership of designated account.
* Provide functional leadership and expertise as designated liaison between eg+ and client.
* Engage at every client touch point for the account - creative and media agency account leads, regional and global client representatives
* Maintain account management best practices and provide fresh insight and innovation on all existing procedures
* Provide subject matter expertise and leadership for the agency in designated disciplines
* Stay current and up-to-date on industry and client category best practices
* Be responsible for commercial success of account
* Be demonstrably P always strive to meet or exceed revenue and margin objectives.
* Lead and grow assigned accounts
* Maintain thorough reporting of all processed requests and periodically provide data to support new business initiatives within the designated account
* Oversee training and development of account staff as appropriate
* Ensure seamless communication and delivery across competencies (digital, print, TV, etc.)
* Support new business development efforts
* Manage and develop high level client relationships
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS
A recognized and appropriate academic or professional qualification is preferred, or significant relevant experience within the marketing or advertising production sector.
BACKGROUND AND EXPERIENCE
* Minimum of 5years experience in global client or account management roles within complex, fast-moving production environments.
* Proven success in a senior client management role with a demonstrable track record of delivering enhanced performance and delivering high-quality service to clients.
* Significant leadership and team building experience; managing cross-functional teams.
* Sound commercial awareness and track record of commercial stewardship.
* Experience of delivering major change projects.
* Involvement in developing and delivering strategic initiatives.
* An inspiring leader, able to motivate and lead by example.
* Professional, employing the highest levels of honesty and integrity.
* Highly motivated, energetic and tenacious; self-starter with highest work ethic.
* A high level of intellect and problem-solving ability.
* Able to juggle conflicting demands and priorities.
* Quality and service driven with focus on continual improvement.
* Acute client and market awareness.
* Able to work at a strategic as well as tactical level.
* Able to initiate and implement change to improve performance; flexible and adaptable.
* A strong decision maker, able to make real-time decisions within a fast paced environment.
* Excellent judgment, objectivity and discretion; self- aware - knowledge of own strengths and limitations.
* Team player, able to contribute within a progressive tightly-knit management team.
* A natural and effective communicator (and active listener) with strong interpersonal skills and the ability to develop, maintain and leverage strong internal and external relationships at all levels.
* Excellent negotiation and presentation skills.
* Able to challenge, question, persuade and influence at all levels.