Senior Account Manager
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/14/2016
END DATE 12/7/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY At Presidio, we think, architect, implement and support the practical reality of IT every day. We bring together the best minds in the industry to deliver IT excellence and support the answers to our clients' IT challenges. As one of the largest IT-as-a-Service solution providers in the U.S., we combine experience and stability with regional expertise and the unique ability to cover local and global business needs. For more information about Presidio visit our website at www.presidio.com or follow us on Twitter @Presidio
Our NJ Team is expanding and we are seeking a Senior Account Manager to present and sell technology solutions to solve organizational challenges with the Datacenter space. In this position you will be calling on our NJ-based clients.
* Engages the client in a consulting-led approach to gain an understanding of the business issues and objectives driving the client's needs
* Identifies the need for, and engages the appropriate vendor or partner personnel with the proper skill set to assist the solution and technology definition as required by the customer's opportunity.
* The primary manufacturers you will be responsible for supporting will be EMC, Cisco, F5, Red Hat, Citrix and vmWare.
* Develop partnerships with Vendor Field Sales Representatives and optimize the joint selling opportunities within the territory
* Manage territory including account planning , vendor relationships and opportunity managements
* Focus on driving sales within our Presidio Datacenter practice products including professional services, storage, server virtualization, and cloud consumption models.
* Demonstrate a multi-million dollar pipeline with meaningful opportunities within targeted client base.
* Provide excellent service to ensure client satisfaction
* Properly forecast monthly, quarterly and annual revenue for assigned territory.
* Develop and maintain a high level of knowledge about Presidio's products and services along with solutions from core vendors.
* Qualified candidates will have 5-7 years of outside technology sales experience (customer facing) and 4 years of experience selling Data Center products and services including Data Center infrastructure, virtualization, Cloud computing and Managed Services.
* Must demonstrate ability to overcome obstacles, achieve sales goals, and articulate ideas clearly and concisely in a variety of settings.
* Vendor knowledge of and relations with major alliance partners, including Cisco, EMC, and VMware is required.
* Excellent sales skills including proficiency of the English language, assertive, empathetic, flexible, strong customer service, active listener, persuasive, public speaker, polished presenter and service orientation focus.
* Self-starter with ability to build relationships, communicate product knowledge, and close deals quickly.
* Ability to solve problems, with critical thinking, judgment, and strong decision-making skills.
* Strong collaboration skills and ability to work closely and effectively with members across departments and at all levels of the organization.
* Proven track record in developing new relationships with customers and ability to translate client business needs into solutions.
* Preferred candidate will have prior experience selling advance datacenter technology solutions EMC, Cisco, IBM, Red Hat, Citrix, F5
* A bachelor's degree is preferred.
* Cisco (CCNA and Sales Essential) or EMC sales certification preferred.
Presidio Networked Solutions LLC is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer/ VEVRAA Federal Contractor. All qualified candidates will receive consideration for this position regardless of race, color, creed, religion, national origin, age, sex, citizenship, ethnicity, veteran status, marital status, disability, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state and local statutes, regulations and ordinances.
To read more about employment discrimination protections under federal law, please visit: https://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeoc_self_print_poster.pdf
If you have any difficulty using our online system and need an accommodation in the job application process due to a disability, please send an email to [Click Here To Join] or call 212.652.5700 for assistance.
Presidio Networked Solutions is a VEVRAA Federal Contractor requesting priority referrals of protected veterans for its openings. State Employment Services, please provide priority referrals to [Click Here To Join] or call 212.652.5