Account Specialist II (Health and Benefits Experience Required)
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/14/2016
END DATE 11/22/2016
Grand Rapids, MI
JOB DESCRIPTIONJOB DESCRIPTION
SENIOR ACCOUNT SPECIALIST
As part of an industry-leading team, you will help empower results for our clients by delivering innovative and effective solutions as part of our Health and Benefits business group within Aon Risk Solutions, in Grand Rapids, MI.
Your Impact As A Senior Account Specialist
* Assist the Account Executives in managing the client and creating employer deliverables
* Evaluate renewals to determine appropriateness of rates and rate components
* Generate and produce client specific benefit analysis and reporting
* Prepare, analyze and present employee benefits RFP, renewals and related data
* Articulate data and sophisticated reports to clients
* Assist in developing clients' benefits strategy in concert with other programs
* Analyze carrier claims, utilization reports and report findings to consultants and clients
* Take the lead on specific client projects and manage client requests
* Remain current on industry and regulatory update
YOU BRING KNOWLEDGE AND EXPERTISE
* Life & Health License preferred or must acquire in six months upon hire
* 1-4 Years Experience in Health & Benefits required
* Must demonstrate strong Word, Excel and PowerPoint skills
* Ability to support four Account Executives
* Strong attention to detail, time management and organization
* Must thrive in a team based setting while independently managing projects
* Ability to build and cultivate internal and external client relationships
* Willingness to go above and beyond to meet client expectations
Bachelor Degree or comparable work experience desired
WE OFFER YOU
A competitive total rewards package, continuing education & training, and tremendous potential with a growing worldwide organization.
OUR COLLEAGUE EXPERIENCE:
From helping clients gain access to capital after natural disasters, to creating access to health care and retirement for millions, Aon colleagues empower results for our clients, communities, and each other every day. They make a difference, work with the best, own their potential, and value one another. This is the Aon Colleague Experience, defining what it means to work at Aon and realizing our vision of empowering human and economic possibility. To learn more visit Aon Colleague Experience.
Aon plc (NYSE:AON) is the leading global provider of risk management, insurance and reinsurance brokerage, and human resources solutions and outsourcing services. Our more than 72,000 colleagues worldwide empower results for clients in over 120 countries with innovative and effective risk and people solutions and through industry-leading global resources and technical expertise. To learn more visit aon.com.
By applying for a position with Aon, you understand that, should you be made an offer, it will be contingent on your undergoing and successfully completing a background check consistent with Aon's employment policies. Background checks may include some or all of the following based on the nature of the position: SSN/SIN validation, education verification, employment verification, and criminal check, search against global sanctions and government watch lists, fingerprint verification, credit check, and/or drug test. You will be notified during the hiring process which checks are required by the position.
Aon provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, veteran, marital, or domestic partner status. Aon is committed to a diverse workforce and is an affirmative action employer.
Nothing in this job description restricts management's right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time.
JOB NUMBER: 2421280
CATEGORY: Account Management Group
LOCATION: United States, MI, Grand Rapids