Senior Account Supervisor, Healthcare Public Relations
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/19/2016
END DATE 10/11/2016
New York, NY
JOB DESCRIPTIONAt Golin, our ambition is to create change through relevant, brave work worthy of awe and action. We are relevance obsessed. By embracing new technologies and pushing creative boundaries, we help our clients adapt and win in a constantly changing world.
Some of us like to say were the nice guys who kick ass.
Its true. In 2015, we were the PRWeek Global Agency of the Year and also one of its best places to work in the US. And only Golin offers a flexible global employee benefits program that we call Life Time. The program is centered on four major policies: Unlimited Time Off, Enhanced Family Care, Extended Health & Wellness and Work-from-Anywhere Flexibility.
We are growing fast and seeking a dynamic Account Supervisor or Senior Account Supervisor who will be responsible for developing and executing creative healthcare public relations strategies across a portfolio of Healthcare, Pharmaceutical and Medical Device clients.
You will have opportunities to:
* Play a pivotal role in handling many of the day-to-day activities for the healthcare practices largest accounts, including working with senior members of the team to oversee projects, provide client counsel, and keep teams motivated and high-performing
* Develop relationships on behalf of the agency and clients with external audiences: third-party organizations, healthcare professionals, media, etc.
* Oversee development of high-quality work product, including press materials and other campaign collateral
* Collaborate with talent from across the agency creative teams, strategy/planning teams, media teams, other experts to deliver amazing work for clients
* Build and maintain strong client relationships
* Manage all day-to-day client activities, projects, and teams both at a strategic and tactical level
WHY GO ALL IN WITH GOLIN:
Were known for many industry firsts.
More than five years ago, Golin launched g4completely restructuring the traditional agency model from a hierarchy of generalists to communities of specialistsExplorers, Creators, Connectors and Catalysts. Golin applies unique digital and social media marketing techniques to support some of the worlds most connected brands. Our exclusive offerings include planning, execution and measurement methodologies that help clients communicate and sell with speed, precision and consistency. An example is The Bridge, the worlds largest relevance engine of nimble engagement centers helping 250 brands operate at the speed of culture in nearly 30 regions of the world.
We Go All In for our people.
Life Time is Golins brave, new expanded and flexible global employee benefits program. Its our official commitment to honor and revere ones life time as a foundation of life at Golin. https://vimeo.com/158233408
The program is centered on four major pillars:
* Unlimited Time Off: We are the first agency to offer Unlimited Time Off globally. Grounded in mutual trust and respect, Goliners are no longer subject to a fixed number of days off. Employees will take time off at their discretion, and in concert with their team and clients.
* Enhanced Family Care: We support employees in balancing their families and careers. Golin understands the value and importance of family, offering a Maternity Ease Out/Ease Back program for new mothers, expanded paid parental leave, as well as extended time and pay to care for a family member, new parent counseling and emergency daycare support.
* Golins Health & Wellness Program: We offer a monthly stipend for employees to cover activities such as gym memberships, pet care, personal growth classes, fitness training and other activities focused on helping employees be healthier and happier away from the office.
* Work-from-Anywhere Flexibility: We give employees the option to work from home one day a week. This reflects the agencys belief that its not as important today where the work gets done, but
Golin is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. GolinHarris recruits qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, age, ethnic or national origin, protected veteran status, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status or citizenship status.