Senior Accountant 9/3/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY JOB DESCRIPTION
Albuquerque commercial real estate business looking for a senior accountant / controller / finance manager who will be responsible for hands on day to day accounting, internal controls, month end close, reporting, P&L, payroll & financial analysis functions. Our ideal candidate would possess very strong knowledge of general accounting, QuickBooks, and Excel. Experience in commercial real estate would be a plus.
JOB DUTIES / TASKS
* Proficient in QuickBooks and Excel
* 18 QB entities, Accounts payable and receivable, invoice customers, record deposits, journal entries, reconcile bank accounts.
* Prepare financial statements and distribute to partners.
* Issue Payroll for 3 entities.
* Federal and state payroll taxes and reports.
* Federal 941 payments and quarterly reports.
* Federal 940 payments and annual reports.
* New Mexico withholding, unemployment and workers' comp payments and reports.
* New Mexico new hire reports.
* New Mexico gross receipts tax/CRS reporting.
* City of Albuquerque lodgers' tax.
* 1099 preparation and reports.
* Partner distributions.
* Administer Retirement Plan.
* Pay realtor commissions.
* Tax return preparation experience.
* Track construction draws.
* Prepare and update Excel spreadsheets for cash flow, commissions, payroll tracking and other financial info.