Senior Accountant -Amazing Opportunity for a Senior Accountant
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/31/2016
END DATE 10/18/2016
- Holder of an accounting degree and a CPA certificate
- Proficient in MS Office program with advanced level of Excel, SAP skills are a plus
- At least 5 years of accounting experience
- Fluent in English and Chinese
- Willing to work overtime due to timing difference and frequent communication with China
- Good communication skills in dealing with different parties
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the followings.
- Day to day accounting:
- Prepare payments to suppliers
- Receive check payment from customers and deposit to company bank account
- Perform credit control functions
- Handle accounting work and other related issues for two associated companies with limited business activities
- Month end & annual closing:
- Perform bank account reconciliations and cashier?s report
- Book month end/year end adjusting journal entries & perform closing procedures
- Calculate commissions to sales representatives and cash/non-cash rebates to customers
- Produce financial statements and monthly analysis within the required timeline
- Produce the reporting package required by the parent company within the required timeline
- Prepare documents required by external auditors for annual audit
- Prepare financial statements for two associated companies
Other duties may include but not limited to:
- In charge of all accounting and reporting aspects of two affiliated companies.
- Assist in preparing sales and use tax returns and other government filings
- Assist in the preparation of cash projections and budgets
Salary: Negotiable (Depending on experience)
Compensations: Health & Dental insurance and Paid Vacation & Sick days
Career Level Required: Manager (Manager/Supervisor of Staff)
Experience Required: 5+ to 7 Years
Education Required: Professional
Job Type: Employee
Job Status: Full Time
We are an equal employment opportunity employer and will consider all qualified candidates without regard to disability or protected veteran status.
Senior accountant, accountant, manufacturing,