This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/6/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONJob Description:
Dynamic, International company is seeking a Senior Accountant at their growing Asheville/Fletcher location. The qualified candidate will report directly to the Managing Director in the USA and will be in close contact with the VP of Finance and Accounting. The job holder is responsible for all accounting aspects of the legal entity.
* Cash Allocation of incoming cash
* Bank/Cash management; initiating payments, ensuring most suitable and effective payment methods are used for both incoming as well as outgoing payments
* Limiting credit risk of our customers: Dunning / receivables management including dealing with upfront credit cards payments
* Administration of Sales tax, securing correct customer master data and ensuring correct regular payments
* Ensuring all relevant tax aspects are followed in all accounting matters
* Accounts Payables
* Travel Expenses
* Maintaining the general ledger; reconciliation of all accounts; preparation of back up
* Maintaining the fixed asset register
* Performing month end and year end closure
* Dealing with external tax advisor; preparing reliable year end accounts for tax calculation by external tax advisor
* Fine tuning the accounting system to ensure proper system controls, which will minimize manual rework and will provide more efficiency and quality
* Ensuring that all reporting deadlines are met and the reporting is of good quality:
* Internal reporting (weekly cash reporting and monthly P&L and Balance Sheet incl. comments)
* Any kind of external reporting incl. tax reporting (company taxes supported by external tax advisor)
* Evaluating our external partners (tax advisors and banks) in terms of quality and cost of service and suggest change to Managing Director if needed.
* Implementing possible new control systems, where necessary
* (Payroll is done externally)
Essential Skills and Requirements
* Accounting degree with minimum of 5 years Accounting experience
* Experience "All-rounder" with work experience in small company or in Accounting firm
Asheville, Fletcher, NC
ABOUT Xcentri Inc.
Xcentri, a CEO Inc. company is an award-winning, full service staffing firm that centers on people and is committed to finding the right fit for our candidates and clients alike. For over 20 years Xcentri, a CEO Inc. company has successfully placed top professionals in the areas of technology, finance/accounting, sales, healthcare, executive management and other disciplines with industry-leading companies. Xcentri a CEO Inc. company offers a comprehensive approach to human capital solutions, providing permanent placement, temporary and contract solutions, along with human resources and assessment consulting services.