Senior Accountant 8/25/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY APOLLOS PARTNERS has been engaged to recruit for a SENIOR ACCOUNTANT for a Manufacturing company. This company is one of the most respected brand names in the world that has consistently dominated their industry throughout the years.
This SENIOR ACCOUNTANT will have diverse responsibilities gaining exposure to accounting, reporting, controls optimization, financial and economic analysis.
THE SENIOR ACCOUNTANT WILL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR:
* Spearheading all accounting, analysis, and controls related work for a substantial international division
* Providing expertise on economic analysis evaluating a vision of the future
* intercompany and foreign currency management
* Financial reporting, budgeting, forecasting and trend analysis
* Controls optimization and review, providing recommendations for enhancements and implementing proposed enhancements
* Preparing process improvements
* Conducting ad-hoc analysis
* Acting as the key finance liaison for operational executives
* Some travel to operational locations (less than 20%)
QUALIFICATIONS & REQUIREMENTS:
* Bachelor's Degree in Accounting, Finance, or related field (Required)
* Minimum of 2 years of experience in public accounting (Required)
* Advanced working knowledge of U.S. GAAP, SOX, and SEC regulations (Required)
* Big 4 or large corporate/manufacturing accounting experience (Preferred)
* MBA, CPA, or related professional certification (Preferred)
* Advanced working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite
* Highly motivated with an excellent work ethic
* Strong interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to work and communicate effectively with all levels of staff and management in the most professional and politically correct manner
* Tuition Reimbursement
* Onsite Gym
* Incredible promotion opportunities
* World class benefits
* Excellent stability
_ABOUT APOLLOS PARTNERS, LLC_
APOLLOS PARTNERS, LLC is a full-service executive recruiting firm with headquarters in Atlanta, GA.
Founded in 2009, we specialize in recruitment for all disciplines in accounting and finance. We source exceptional career opportunities for top talent with first-rate organizations. We see our clients and candidates as our Partners and our objective is to find our partners a job that will love or a resource they are unable to fathom how they were able to live without.
"We believe that everyone deserves a partner to believe in, APOLLOS is committed to being YOURS.