Senior Accountant - Bay Area - up to $90k
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/15/2016
END DATE 10/24/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY We are looking for an experienced Senior Accountant who has the ability to develop, implement and maintain one or more accounting system. Someone who has the proven ability to balance books and prepares profit and loss, cash flow, income and balance sheet statements. The dynamic candidate will monitor and develop monthly reports of revenues and expenditures for projects.
Key areas of responsibility will include, but not limited to the following:
- Implementation and coordination of new international tax structure
- Monitor and ensure intercompany transactions are in compliance with intercompany agreements
- Prepare prepaid reconciliation, accrual spreadsheets, monthly expense reconciliation and foreign currency for general ledger booking
- Maintains the company's fixed assets including: tagging asset and monthly depreciation entries into general ledger
- Generate revenue reports, month end reports, reconciliations and postings to general ledger
- Month-end close, fixed assets, accruals, depreciation and amortization schedules
- Monitor accounts payable and accounts receivable
- Setup of processes and procedures that properly capture, track and report revenue, including deferred revenue
- Assist with other various projects as needed such as acquisitions, impairment analysis, etc
Candidate should have:
- BS degree in Accounting or Finance
- 7 years of work experience
- Ability to work independently
- Experience with ERP systems We are an equal employment opportunity employer and will consider all qualified candidates without regard to disability or protected veteran status.