This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/16/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONWe are transforming the technology supply chain through our global capabilities in Cloud, Global Deployment and Services. Through a unique physical and digital distribution network, we extend our partners' global reach while providing the local expertise needed to successfully navigate worldwide opportunities. We combine expert technical and market knowledge with industry-leading partner enablement programs. Collaborating with our partners in a unique engagement model, we strive to provide an exceptional partner experience by delivering results together.
* Support month-end and year-end close process
* Prepare monthly account reconciliations and research / resolve variances
* Prepare and post complex journal entries
* Assist with analyzing financial statements and on variances
* Provide support for internal and external audit requests
* Aid in training staff accountants
* Special projects as assigned
* Assist in documentation of business processes
* BS degree in Accounting from an accredited university
* 3-5 years of progressively responsible experience
* CPA preferred