Senior Accountant, Financial Reporting
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/10/2016
END DATE 10/8/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONPerform general financial reporting functions and assist in external reporting needs.
* Assist in the preparation of all SEC filings (10K, 10Q, etc.)
* Preparation of standalone GAAP financial statements for our hospitals and health plans
* Assist in the preparation of all external reporting needs
* Assist in internal and external audit requests
* Assist in the preparation of monthly financial reports
* Responsible for gathering financial data from our hospitals on a quarterly basis Completion of financial and operational analysis
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
* Bachelor degree in accounting
* CPA designation or currently pursing CPA designation
* 2 to 3 years experience at a public accounting firm or relevant experience in the healthcare industry
* General knowledge of GAAP and SEC requirements
* General knowledge of financial statement preparation
* General knowledge of accounting systems and Microsoft Excel
Primary Location: Tennessee-Franklin/Nashville
Organization: IASIS Healthcare
Education Level: Bachelor's Degree
Employee Status: Full Time Benefit Eligible 36-40 hrs/wk
Work Schedule: Days