This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/25/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
ICX Group is seeking a Senior Accountant with for a fast growing and well known company in Jacksonville. In this role, the Senior Accountant will be performing general ledger accounting, preparing financial accounts, monthly opening and closing of accounts and preparing balance sheets.
* Perform corporate month-end closing activities such as preparing and reviewing reconciliations and journal entries
* Prepare monthly consolidated financial statements which includes elimination and intercompany entries
* Prepare various reports and conduct ad hoc projects as required
* Assist other accountants in the department as necessary
* Work with internal and external auditors in providing documentation/information
* Propose suggestions to improve efficiency and effectiveness. Identify potential control weaknesses and suggesting solutions to strengthen controls
* Two - five years of accounting experience.
* Bachelor's degree in Accounting/Finance or equivalent work experience
* Proficient in the use of accounting systems and software.
* Proven ability to meet deadlines with minimal supervision in fast paced environment
ICX Group is a professional services firm founded by former senior managers of PricewaterhouseCoopers to provide companies nationally with highly skilled professionals on a project, consulting or permanent recruiting basis. Our areas of expertise include accounting, finance, tax, internal audit, human resources and information technology.