This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/3/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONInternational Company, based in Miami, FL, who has been in business for over 50 years, is looking to add a Senior Accountant to its team. This position is available due to enormous growth within the company and department.
* Prepare journal entries including accruals, adjustment entries and expense allocations
* Assist with financial reporting, including inter-company, consolidations and elimination entries
* Analyze variances from prior periods, as well as budget/forecast numbers
* Review A/P entries
* Assist the external auditors in regards to the year-end audit process
* Work with members from different accounting and finance departments
* Bachelor's degree in Accounting or Finance
* 2 - 5 years of accounting experience; US GAAP and IFRS experience
* Experience with large ERP software
* Full medical, dental and vision coverage
* Short-term and long-term disability coverage
* Life insurance
* Extended PTO days
* 401(k) with company match