This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/3/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
New York, NY
* Financial Statements &Audit
* Primary contact with outside auditors relating to audit
* Responsible for preparation of Financial Statements and supporting schedules.
* Provide support to auditors in connection with year-end audit
* Be liaison for auditors for fieldwork and follow up questions
* Provide support to tax preparer for 990 filings and manage updates/questions
* Prepare monthly reporting package with comparison to budgets and prior periods
* Expense variance analysis
* Maintain annual requireddistributionschedules
* Assist with updating and maintaining investment information in the portfolioinvestment system
* Assist in investment opportunities and compliance forms
Record standard journal entries, adjustments and monthly reconciliations as needed.
BS or BA in Accounting, Finance - CPA is required
4 + years Public Accounting - BIG 4preferred
Ability to multi-task and meet deadlines
Strong communication skills