This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/31/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONSENIOR ACCOUNTANT
Innovent - Peabody, MA
SUMMARY OF POSITION:
The Senior Accountant will be responsible for leading the finance effort for Innovent, Peabody, MA including AR/AP, order entry, as well as consolidating data from Innovent Germany for divisional reporting purposes. He/she will support the business's Business Performance Plan (BPP), oversee the preparation of monthly financial statements and ensure compliance to all legal and company policies and requirements.
MAJOR RESPONSIBILITIES :
* Manages accounting function at Innovent, Peabody. Trains, evaluates and assists relevant accounting personnel.
* Responsible for AR/AP, order entry, order acknowledgements, changes, etc.
* Prepares financial information monthly/quarterly/annually using approved company financial reporting tools.
* Create reports and provide data using Corvu to support Innovent
* Oversee financial statement preparation. Must ensure ledgers and reports are closed in a timely and accurate manner.
* Provide weekly, monthly, quarterly and yearly forecasting estimates.
* Supports financial decisions by following established accounting policies and procedures.
* Protects assets by following established internal controls.
* Supports audits as required and appropriate.
* Provide HR controls for the Innovent division including Risk Management and Conflict Minerals
* Other Supporting role within Innovent and the Engraving Group as needed.
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS :
* Continuous learner and skilled communicator with the ability to reach collaborative solutions.
* Understands, analyzes and interprets business and financial data to make decisions that improve performance and drive desired business outcomes
* Team builder who delivers the execution of agreed strategies through motivating resources. Skilled at leading, influencing and engaging people across multiple regions, cultures, and reporting lines.
* Experience with a variety of ERP systems and report writing tools
EDUCATIONAL REQUIREMENTS/EXPERIENCE :
* Bachelor Degree in business, finance or related field
* CPA or CMA preferred
* 5+ years of progressive finance leadership experiences, including managing multi-site, global plant operations
* Possesses deep knowledge and technical acumen in all relevant finance, ERP and related fields.
Job Type: Full-time
* Peabody, MA