Senior Accountant - Public Accounting - CPA
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/1/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONPOSITION: Senior Accountant - SEC
As a Senior Accountant in the SEC Reporting team, you will be responsible for providing support to assist with the preparation of the company's Forms 10-K and 10-Q. Will generate month end close, journal entries, reconciliation and prepare financial statements, footnotes disclosures, perform technical research on accounting and reporting issues. You will also perform management reporting and adhoc reporting and analysis in compliance with US GAAP.
* Month end close process, general ledger, prepare and compile financial statement in accordance with GAAP
* Assists the preparation of the company's Forms 10-K and 10-Q, and other SEC filings as needed, including financial statements, footnotes and other disclosures.
* Coordinates interim reviews and annual audits.
* Provides support for quarterly earnings release process and the annual Proxy statement filing as needed.
* Stay current on all pending/new accounting and SEC requirements; participate in the implementation, development, and maintenance of policies and procedures, as needed.
* Performs management reporting and ad hoc reporting and analysis.
REQUIREMENT SKILLS & KNOWLEDGE:
* Bachelor's degree in Accounting or Finance, MBA preferred.
* CPArequired & Big 4experience highly preferred
* Three to five plus years in public accounting, and strong understanding of the financialreporting (quarterly and annual reports) process.
* Extensive knowledge of US GAAP and SEC regulations.
* Deadline oriented, with ability to work in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
* Strong research and excellent organizational skills.
* Ability to interact and coordinate with management and the external auditors.
* Strong written and verbal communication skills.
* Proficient in SAP software (preferred)
Credere Group is a professional services firm providing consulting and talent solutions across transformation and change management, operations and information technology, program and project management, regulatory compliance and customer care.
Credere Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE/AA)